Wow - what a site!

Welcome Mark,just Want To Wish You Great Success On Your Journey,
Elaine X

Hi Marky and welcome to the site :D

Glad to see you are enjoying what we have to offer!!

Lacey..:)

Welcome to the club, if you think this is all about being on a diet you will be suprised. Sometimes,its more of a dating agency,mother's meeting,sex line or just somewhere to come and have a good giggle. Anyhow good luck, its great to have another fella on board

Hahaha thats why we love it xx

oooooo another Man..... welcome to LT madness and this crazy forum... Well done for taking the first step to the new and improved wersion of Marky x x x x x Good luck on your first week and DONT FORGET the more you drink (water, unfortunately) ..the more you lose

Hi Marky and welcome. Its good you don't mind the shakes...they actually get better, so you'll be loving them soon. Hope your first day was not too eventful. Get through the next few days mate and it will get sooooooo much easier. Good luck and keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on.x

Hi, Mark and welcome. Good luck on your lipotrim journey, the results are amazing you'll soon feel and look like a new you.

Hi all

Thanks for the great welcome - great to get home from work today and read all the messages - so far I have had a great 2 days - really thought it would be sooo much harder to get started! However sticking with the advice and drowning in water all day long!!

Have been waiting til 3pm both days to have first shake but seems that a lot of you split them so maybe that would work better during the day to have two half ones and then another later.

Went to "lunch" with some colleagues today and enjoyed a coffee whilst they munched away and felt great that I could do it - I really beleive this is all in the head and as long as between us (me and all of you) we can keep my head in the right place this will be very succesful - thanks for the support so far and will drop a new post on Saturday after the first WI.

Oh - and to fattothin - it's union I am afraid - I notice you mention Leeds in one of your other posts so I suppose you may be more of a league fan? I play at Hertford - currently in London Division One!!

Back