Wow, when I think of it like that...

:eek: Would someone really do that? Care about her profit more than my need to shift serious poundage! Makes you wonder why she's doing it?? Well she's going to lose out now lol because I have just called the "helpline" and the lady wasnt much help but she did say she also had 3 tetras a day and she doesnt see much problem?

I contacted a different counciler, I feel like a sneak but I am so serious and really want to do this for myself. It has taken some of my excitement away because it seems what ever I do nothing runs straightforward atm lol!!

How are you? Up to much exciting this evening?

Ah and I went on the CD website and noticed you can make mooses!! :D excited now! xxx

I'm ok thanks, cinema with oh tonight had some bad food days but I'm ok with it as meant to be going in for surgery next week, fingers crossed! Don't let it beat you! Remember nothing is ever easy to achieve!!! X

Hello :)

I am so excited! Just got back from my CDC and I have the tetras and im all ready to go!! :) In the end I got another counciler who is so nice and sweet and really had a great chat to me and helped me decide im going to do the ss+ plan. I start on Monday :clap::happy036:

I am so determined! Off out for my "last supper" kinda meal tonight with my bf and then tomorrow im going to cut carbs and start a fresh monday.

I am very excited! :) xx

Yay gaga!!! That's brilliant! We done you for getting on the wagon! I am having a weekend of utter badness! But I will overcome when my head is in the zone! X

Hehe thanks Emma! I'm excited the first shake im trying tomorrow is a mango one but I have back up supply of chocolate tetras just incase. I've cleaned all the naughty food out the cupboards and they are lituarally bare! I'm having fruit for my tea so I can eat that up and get it out the way. I have a bottle of wine left and have convinced myself to give it to the neighbour lol! which just proves how much i am in the zone and ready to go. The only thing im worried about is my bf has his cooking presentation thingy tomorrow and his boss is being totally unreasonable so he has to do it at our home and a college assessor is coming here. He has to cook 5 different dishes, he's making steak, an omlette, chicken, gammon and a chocolate cake! Not fairr :( I shall hide upstairs. He keeps asking me to wait and start my diet on Tuesday so I can help eat all the food but this is how I got hear in the first place. I have put things off for far too long so I need to do it now while I am motivated!

Hope everyones enjoying the sunny weather! :) Makes a change and im loving it! :) Xx

Hehe thanks Emma! I'm excited the first shake im trying tomorrow is a mango one but I have back up supply of chocolate tetras just incase. I've cleaned all the naughty food out the cupboards and they are lituarally bare! I'm having fruit for my tea so I can eat that up and get it out the way. I have a bottle of wine left and have convinced myself to give it to the neighbour lol! which just proves how much i am in the zone and ready to go. The only thing im worried about is my bf has his cooking presentation thingy tomorrow and his boss is being totally unreasonable so he has to do it at our home and a college assessor is coming here. He has to cook 5 different dishes, he's making steak, an omlette, chicken, gammon and a chocolate cake! Not fairr :( I shall hide upstairs. He keeps asking me to wait and start my diet on Tuesday so I can help eat all the food but this is how I got hear in the first place. I have put things off for far too long so I need to do it now while I am motivated!

Hope everyones enjoying the sunny weather! :) Makes a change and im loving it! :) Xx

go you! you sound so motivated, good luck x

Thanks Emma, I have had my first tetra and it was yummy :)

I'm scared of using too much energy too fast so im just going to sit here until my driving lesson lol any excuse eh? :p

My boyfriend wants us to go swimming tonight, do you think that would be ok? I'm not sure if im ment to do exercise just yet? x

Thanks Emma, I have had my first tetra and it was yummy :)

I'm scared of using too much energy too fast so im just going to sit here until my driving lesson lol any excuse eh? :p

My boyfriend wants us to go swimming tonight, do you think that would be ok? I'm not sure if im ment to do exercise just yet? x

I think the guidelines are that you should wait for Week 3 before exercising (apart from gentle walking of course, we all have to move!). From what I remember of my first few days, there was no way I could have gone swimming, but then again, I'm a wuss :eek:

Good luck Gaga :)

I'm a wuss too! I would say no no no to swimming unless you're just going to lounge in the pool rather than swim in it! Just take it really easy for the first few days x

Yes I think I will give it a miss!

I'd much rather have a relaxing bath anyways :)

My bf has his assessment in a few hours and is going to be cooking 5 meals in our kitchen.. all of which are going to be delicious! :( I am going to be hiding upstairs and wearing a peg on my nose so I can't smell it! lol xx

Yeh I hope so!

I can smell it now I want to cry! :(

I need to do this! x

Aghr im hungry already! :( my tummy keeps telling my mind that this isnt the diet for me and Im really trying to ignore it! Why am I so weak! :(

Back