Wow, when I think of it like that...

Gaga have just noticed that apart from the fact that you are 4 inches taller than me my starting stats were similar to yours. if i can do it in four months (three months and then a month totally messing about) so can you!! x

Thank you so much book worm and emma :) I just googled CD and looked for a new counciler, luckily there is one a new one thats started up since I did this diet last time. I have the number and I am going to give her a call this afternoon! :) Just txtd my bf to tell him I have made a discision lol and he NEEDS to support me! He textd back well done babe do you wanna go to Nandos for one last meal tonight! LMAO what a tool! :):) xx

Awww, but that's cute! My husband took me to Pizza Hut for my Last Meal ;)

Keep this energy inside you so you can remember how motivated you are during the first few days :)

I just realised that we all 3 started with more or less the same weight, except that I'm taller. :)

TGI Fridays!

Although Gaga book your appointment and then start increasing the water and cutting the carbs, it'll make your journey into ketosis so much easier. I went on the Wednesday and had to get my doctors form signed so went back on the tuesday after i had that done and just by cutting the carbs and keeping to high protein and low fat i lost 4lbs!

Well done you on making a decision, it feels good doesn't it!!!

5ft 9 Book Worm and 5ft 5 Gaga...and then little old me the shorty on the end at just 5ft 1!!!!

xxx

I was 100% SS for 45 days and then a few day SS+ and then a few days planned off plan and then a few days unplanned off plan!! So you could probably lose more! I'm just waiting for this bloody op and then i can get on with things! hopefully only 4 weeks! i love the cambridge stuff but I lost my mojo with it and the finances got in the way! luckily my mojo is back so I WILL NOT gain anything in the next four weeks (that was more me telling me than me telling anyone else!!) and then I can get on with Exante, luckily my OH is now doing Exante and have different tastes, she likes the ones I don't and vice versa so we cut down on cost considerably! I can see my goal and it is so far yet so close with a VLCD!

xxx

Hey!

I tried all day yesterday to get hold of the CDC but didn't have no luck! I am so excited about it still!

I just sent her a email and if I don't hear back by Monday I will chose another on the list. :)

How's everyone doing? xx

I'm ok thanks, did have a bit of a feeding frenzy last night! so back to being careful and looking after myself today!

Make sure you keep yourself in the zone whilst waiting Gaga! would be no good losing your mojo before you start! x

Hey, I just got a call back from her and she told me I can't have 3 Tetras a day :cry: I'm so upset I don't know what to do :( x

:cry: I wish I could have your counciler!

I feel so deflated! I'm not sure what I should do? Any ideas? xx

Can you try another one? My CDC is so thorough, I'm sure that she wouldn't let me have 3 tetras if it wasn't advised. Or at least she'd warn me that it could hinder my weight loss or whatever. I'm baffled :confused:

Tetras make this diet much easier. I hated the shakes in the first week. :)

She just kept saying it was company policy :( :confused: I am actually so confused!

I think im going to have to look for another one further away. See if she will let me have more than one a day. I was so up for it. I will still try and cut out my carbs in prep for monday but im confused. xx

You can have three tetras a day loads of people do it! U suspect it has more to do with her profit rather than anything else! X

Back