• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

wrecked it

clairex

Silver Member
I'm gutted today. After a horrible week of attempting to do 100% and just failing miserably - this morning we had to phone an ambulance for my dad. I was in a complete panic; so so upset. But i didnt wanna ruin the diet. So i just bought 2 breakfast bars - i ended up eating my mums as she couldnt face it - when ive looked up syn value they are 8 each!! so i have blown my full syn allowance on two measley bars, and all i want right now is comfort food. My sister is going to KFC :(

sorry needed a whinge today
xxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I don't think you've wrecked it, so far only 1 syn over your daily allowance so tomorrow just have 14, lots of people start the week with 105 and take them away once they have used. You've had a bad day, don't make it worse by feeling guilty...

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
you havent wrecked it chick.
its only just over and can easily be pulled back another day!!!!

hope your dad is ok xxx

alwyn

Silver Member
Yes you definitely haven't wrecked it!! Draw a line under it and get yourself some yummy Free food (step away from the KFC!)

And I hope your dad is fine - take care of yourself xxx

MancBird

Always comes back to MMs!
Dad comes first in this one hun, you've only gone 1 over so try and stay calm, if you need to flexi it don't panic, hope everything is ok xxxxx