WW 8 Months today - 41.25 inches

size102b

Banned
It's my ww 8 month anniversary today w/in tomorrow as scales need mew battery, but I did my measurements

Bust - 9 inches
Waist - 9 inches
Hips - 9 inches
Left Thigh -4.5 inches
Right Thigh - 4.25 inches
Right Arm - 3 inches
Left Arm - 2.5 inches

Dress size was 24 now comfy 16

I think I'll have a sts this week totm and big loss last week so it was - 3 st 10 lbs

X

Thats amazing! You have done really really well :)

Wow! Well done, that is fab! :clap:

Well done "skinny"

It's my ww 8 month anniversary today w/in tomorrow as scales need mew battery, but I did my measurements

Bust - 9 inches
Waist - 9 inches
Hips - 9 inches
Left Thigh -4.5 inches
Right Arm - 3 inches
Left Arm - 2.5 inches

Dress size was 24 now comfy 16

I think I'll have a sts this week totm and big loss last week so it was - 3 st 10 lbs

X
Wow thats amazing hun and a real inspiration to us all. Very well done on your losses - fantastic! Keep going - you've done brilliantly! :) X

MJZ1160.gif

You are an inspiration, you have done so well and always offer sound advice to all who need it on here.

x

well done huge congratulations xx

Happy 8 months!! and well done you :D

Ahhh thanks all of you and for my reputation comments.
Motivation well its hard at times but I have yoyoed 22 years so I had to look at it differently you know take your own advice which is the hardest hey lol.I am having losses then gains and totm all over the place since having a new mirena coil in July upto then I lost every week? I tried hyno gastric band didnt work sadly but that maybe as I was switched into ww by then? I have had 7-8 days of no counting but didnt go mad which I have in the past,Ive had 3-4 gains been 100% most weeks so its shows we can sts gain lose slow and fast over a long period,tbh I didnt think id be here 8 months on and am proud as I yoyo 2 stone off and on now Im nearly at 4 stone its made me feel confident I can get to goal. What Im afraid of is regaining like I have many many times. I know we have to have days off blips and falls I realise its the getting back on it is the key to goal and staying at it,comfort lazy eating was my downfall not turning to food to cover my emotions this is a struggle still but at 41 its a life long habit and now I see why they say lose it slow it stays off,its as we have to re educate ourselves.
The biggest turn around for me id exercise I found zumba I now go to a more intense one which I have to make myself go to so thats a challenge atm especially going out in this weather and colder to come.
All I know is Ive meet some lovely people here and their support has helped me so thankyou to those h=who have been here for me.
xx

Bust - 9 inches
Waist - 9 inches
Hips - 9 inches
Left Thigh -4.5 inches
Right Arm - 3 inches
Left Arm - 2.5 inches

wow, well done, especially on having lost evenly across your whole body!

You've lost an amazing 41.25 inches in total! WOW!:clap::happy096:

Back