• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WW Jars of Sauce

lilacwine

S: 12st13lb G: 11st0lb
Hi

Just wondered what people's experiences are of the jars of WW sauce. We are trying a curry sauce tonight. I'm a bit wary as historically these things never used to taste very nice but we need a quick tea for when my son gets back from rugby. If you've tried any of the others, could you let me know what you think.
Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Jojobear

Tried the pasta sauce , pesto & Parmesan which was pretty average . Thai green isn't to bad and sweet n sour was awful

lilacwine

S: 12st13lb G: 11st0lb
Was pretty impressed with the Tikka Masala sauce. We all enjoyed it.

C: 9st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 21.5
I have tried the korma sauce I thought it was nice but my other half wasn't right impressed with it. He said it didn't have much taste.

I tied the sweetn sour And tbh it's bot bad, I added my own veg and pineapple to it with chicken for whT it is I thought 2 points fir 1/2 a jar was good

S: 14st13lb C: 14st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st6lb(2.87%)
We liked the tikka masalla one and the chilli con carne is ok but my OH thinks they all have a slight vinigar edge to them.

The tesco tikka masalla one is lovely too

twinkle22

S: 11st3.0lb C: 10st1.0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 25 Loss: 1st2lb(10.19%)
I always use the smart price asda curry sauce it's sooooo nice! And only 9p and works out at about 4pp for a jar

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

GLL

Silver Member
S: 17st5lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 1st3lb(7%)
I've tried both the tomato based ones, Parmesan and pesto and the roasted garlic.
Both passable :)

mmmcupcakes

S: 18st0lb C: 15st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 40.1 Loss: 2st5lb(13.1%)
Had the Korma one - it was ok but didnt really taste like Korma tbh, although my fussy o/h quite liked it!! The pasta ones are ok but need a bit of extra seasoning. I have the Tikka Masala & the Chilli Con Carne ones to try but havent got round to it yet :) xxx

Sweet n Sour - This is nice, highly recommended :)
Chilli con Carne - Yummy :)
Tikka Masala - It's nice at the time, but I find it gives a funny aftertaste..
Korma - I don't usually pick korma if I have indian food, it's too creamy, but this was ok
Sausage Casserole - I really liked it, with lots of onions, quorn sausages and mashed potato & carrot
Creamy Mushroom - I used this as a pasta sauce, rather than with meat like it suggests, and it was ok, but a bit bland. Needed lots more stuff in it to bring out a flavour
I tried the pasta sauces, but I much prefer my own chopped toms & spices than jar sauces for pasta. I don't know why curry's different ;)

SOMEONE SAID GREEN THAI!!!! Seriously, a WW jar?? Where from please???? :D

S: 17st12lb C: 17st8lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st4lb(1.6%)
Love the Korma and Sweet & Sour sauces, although I think the Tesco light choices Sweet & Sour also works out fairly low! :D