WW Kitchen scales,

sazzy34

Gold Member
Does anyone have the kitchen scales, the ones that work out the points.
Do you use them ?
Are they worth the money.

They are about £40 new and not much cheaper on ebay, I`m thinking of treating myself to some but just not sure how good they are.
Any advice appreciated

Hi sarah ive got them and find them great.I used to kid myself with bread pasta etc on the points and i was def underestimating.So i would treat yourself matexx

Thank you, they seem a fab idea so I may just have to get some.xxx

starlight I have same scales as you, are they still correct? It was 2005 when i last did ww so I wasn't sure if something had changed? Would be great if I could keep using those.

Also, the white spotty points calculator, is that still ok to use??

I joined ww last night so I can save a few quid if I can use my old stuff! Thanks

I bought a set of these scales at my meeting this evening. Can't say if they're any good yet, but really like the sound of them, so fingers crossed :) Most people I know who have them seem pleased. Also bought the Starter Pack for £9.95 and that then came with a £5 off voucher for the scales. Still all cost me a few pennies, but think it's money well spent at the moment. Besides, needed new kitchen scales, and if WW fails (which of course it won't! lol ) at least I have decent scales still lol

x

Just looked and I have the £5 voucher, Thanks Jayne33

I didn't get a £5 voucher with the starter set I bought :(

I'm tempted to get them I have to say but just not sure with them being quite expensive...

Have been using these scales for just a few days now and I highly recommend them! They are so easy to use and brilliant for full recepies as well as single items with odd weights, ie. 66 g. Excellent for things like french bread and some maltesers out of a large size bag! - ooops :p lol. I weighed out 2 points worth ;)

Pinky - If you do decide to get them, I'd ask for the £5 voucher off as it should've been in your starter pack.

x

Back