ww lemon cupcakes

nicolexox

Ww newest bake your own cupcakes are fabulous - 1pp per cake ... Fair enough not the biggest cakes but very filling - lemon mini cupcakes anyone tried before:)? xxx

They sound lovely. I love citrusy things. I've never even seen the bake ur own range. Think I go supermarket shoppin wi my eyes painted on

galaxy-girl mee too:D!.. they were so very yummy!. and they surprisingly did make 12 like it said on the packet. I bought them in home bargains:),i've not seen them anywhere else actually xxx

Home bargains!!!!! Only my fave tho I try to keep away while dieting cos I end up comin away wi choc & jelly sweets lol x

hehe, lol!, i have to try and avoid, we got them again tonight, lovely and all you need to add is water:)!xx

I've not tried those but I love the WW bake your own double choc cookies. So much so I can't buy them anymore as I eat the lot! :-/

I think I might have to try these bake your own!! They sound yummy.
Emms x

Mets: i have a full family therefore i don't have this problem as they are munched down by many!

emmaholl: worth trying :) !xxx

nicolexox said:
Mets: i have a full family therefore i don't have this problem as they are munched down by many!

emmaholl: worth trying :) !xxx

See, I don't. Just me and the fella and he's not a fan.... So really, it's very dangerous for me! Hahaa!

heheh, yep :p! x i know a friend who lives alone and cant resist bread, so she gives me her loaf every week and a post 2 slices through her door every morning:pxx

nicolexox said:
heheh, yep :p! x i know a friend who lives alone and cant resist bread, so she gives me her loaf every week and a post 2 slices through her door every morning:pxx

Really?? Haha! That's brilliant!

Back