ww online delivery

pinkgirl

Anyone ordered from them before? Ordered some stuff yesterday and I know its 1st class post and can take up to 7 days but wondered how quick others received theirs (v impatient! lol)

Wow, first class mail should only take a couple of days at most! They might just be saying the 7 days thing to cover themselves against probs with mail or something, so they dont get people phoning them up within 2 days or something saying "wheres my order!" ... you should get them soon hun.... :)

know how you feel whenever I order something online I always want it NOW! what did you order hun anything nice? xx

Still nothing. I'm not a very patient person and hoping it comes today! I ordered the fabulous and filling receipe book and the essential pack (both half price)

I wanted to order things off there, but was thinking it's like £5 for P&P! so kind of puts me off, also when does the 2011 books come out? because i don't want to be paying loads of 2010 when 2011 is just round the corner lol thanks :) xx

Its about 3quid ish for delivery. My old books are waayy out of date so thought if these ones have worked for others then I'll get them whilst on offer.

Its about 3quid ish for delivery. My old books are waayy out of date so thought if these ones have worked for others then I'll get them whilst on offer.

thank you! i'll have a little sneak around to see what i can find :)

Back