WW Panic Button

I have ordered some curly wurly on my Tesco shop, 5 for £1....bargain!!! Delivery will arrive 2moro, so hopefully no more cravings for choccy until then :)

oh i love my curly wurly's,,keep them in the freezer,(kids never think to check freezer when they looking for treats) and last so much longer to eat too:)

frozen milky ways are a good munch too :D

oh i love my curly wurly's,,keep them in the freezer,(kids never think to check freezer when they looking for treats) and last so much longer to eat too:)

I keep mine in the freezer as well only place there safe lol

wow what a great idea for a thread! am needing to lose this week after 4 weeks of staying the same and following the plan religiously. praying for a loss this week :)

Its my birthday on Wednesday my Hubby wants us to go out for tea, but its weight in on Thursday.I put 1/2 pound on last week & im doing so well im scarred it will stop me losing.Should i not go & be fed up or go & maybe have a gain.I seem too gain weight so easy.What too do?:break_diet:

Could you not go out Thursday night instead? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had the same dilemma this week. WI was on weds but birthday was Tuesday. I ended up breaking my diet completely the Friday before thinking it's my birthday this week so I should be able to eat what I like. I went for food with my boyf on my birthday. I gained 3 and 1/2 lb. I was gutted. It's hard though because you really don't want to feel deprived on your birthday. If you can accept a gain the next day but get right back on diet the day after go for the meal or do like deadteddies says and go after your weigh in. Have a lovely birthday. X

I find if I have been bad, which normally equates to pizza and wine, I try to exercise as much as I can and eat really carefully for a few days. It probably won't help with the weigh in this week, but you can make a difference the following weigh in x

we all have our bad days, but I think you just have to accept them and start again a new day on the next day. Realistically how much weight gain can 1 day cause? So go out, enjoy your birthday and the next morning put it to one side and start again:)

i prob should have logged in here last night,,hubby came home with multi packs of peanuts,,honey roasted ones,,dry roasted and chilli,,so i pointed all the bags and the dry roasted were the lowest6pp,,ate them and happy out with myself,,then i decided oh bottle of beer be nice4pp and as i had already eaten my nuts decided to have a packet of velvet crunch 2pp..but no i wasnt happy,,the honey nuts 10pp were calling me,,,i ate them, sick over them they were horrible so ended up using 14 of my weeklies,,was trying not to use my weeklies as i use them every week and wanted to see if it would make a difference,,ah well..here's to next week:D

Sorry to hear that yummymummy, but as you said there is always next week!!! And its only used your weeklies :) So no need to worry!

Here's to next week Yummymummy x

wish i had seen this thread on friday!!!! went abit off the rails with the alcohol intake!!!! ah well done now, hopefully wont make to big of an impact at wi this week!!!!!!!!

laurenasha said:
wish i had seen this thread on friday!!!! went abit off the rails with the alcohol intake!!!! ah well done now, hopefully wont make to big of an impact at wi this week!!!!!!!!

It is so easily done!! Hope u have a good week :)

R they low carb crisps??

They're low fat crisps, they work out as 2PP per packet. they are really tasty. I've never seen them in an Asda or Sainsburys, but I can get them in my local Tesco.

Back