WW Panic Button

Pressing the Panic button now!!! i have been craving a pizza for 2 weeks!!! And i think i'm about to crack!!! Haven't used any of my weeklys yet!!! how many pp do you think is in a medium pizza?????

please please help!!!!!

I'm loving this thread, not sure about the pizza tho, I usually try and stick to chinese, as imagine pizza would be pretty high, if your not gasping for a takeaway pizza you could get a ready made one from a supermarket and use the calculator to work it out?
If you were to get a takeaway, could just get one with veggies on it? And I know dominos so low fat cheese on theirs if you ask for it! Might make it a bit better!

Medium pizza with half fat cheese from dominos is about (depending on size of slice obviously) 5pp a slice!!

Which do u fancy and I'll look on my app for you (it has dominos on there) ? x

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

i've ordered a 12in pizza with pepperoni, salami chicken and ham!!! its jus a local pizzaria but i'm sure from anywhere would be roughly the same xxx thanks

If it's bot half fat cheese it's 6pp a slice but pepperoni/salami might be more like 7pp sounds like u have enough points left tho Lauren so just enjoy!! ;-) xx

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

agh it's down my throat and finished off with garlic bread!!! was sooo good though!!! even if i sts this week i will be happy because i had a good loss last week and my totm is due this week comin in!!!

Ahhh bread. I keep forgetting I'm not eating bread, although I have not eaten any yet!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh I need this thread! I fell off the wagon so so badly in the last few months! It's so soul destroying to try on a dress that I'd slimmed into and find that I can't zip it up :(

We can do it :) x

Oh dear. That must be really disheartening. At least u know u did it once, so u can do it again :)

hi everyone, I was on this thread in the Exante section where no food is allowed so this will be strange. I'm guessing I'll be using this panic button if I'm near my points total or if I really want something bad & don't know the points for it. (oh I'm switching from Exante to ww incase your thinking 'Why she here?')
I hope I can help others too as I have the app on my phone so usually see posts quite quickly xo

I resisted buying a Feast icepop earlier. SO proud of myself... but then I dived into biscuits. GOD DAMMIT.

hannata said:
ahh god :(

I had 2 of them so coulda done more damage than I did... a controlled binge... lol :D

That's good then, I don't think I could control myself that well!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm like a tub of pringles!! Once i pop i just can't stop!! Last weekend i binged on 8 bags of wotsits and an aero bar!!! I just couldn't stop myself!!! Am trying to have a 100% weekend as it's the worst part of the week for me!! So far so good but still got 1 1/2 days to go!!!

weekends are the toughest part of the week for me and dreading the fact that i have 2 extended ones coming up, think i might try sleeping more so i eat and drink less :8855:

lol not a bad idea smirnoff!!! lol!! i had 4 weekends out on the trot!!! Still lost at WI though!!! But i really want to get the best out of my losses each week!!! I have a wedding in june and would love to be able to buy a size 16 dress!!! Omg i can't remember the last time i wore a 16 lol!!!

Back