WW Panic Button

I could have done to have read this thread at lunchtime today! I had a bad morning and wanted cake - so I bought weightwatchers lemon slices and ate them all - 10 points. At east I can count it.
Back on the wagon now!! :D:D:D
Emms x

had a really terrible day today - I was just feeling so hungry from the start of the day anf by dinner time it was pizza hut !!! (had a stressful day so wasnt bothered to cook etc) siggghh I really dont wanna end up giving up again :( :(

Honk for yesterday. I didn't eat because I had a 24hr sickness bug, feel loads better (and skinny) today but I'm starving! Must behave today x

Have been really good so far today, but I'm off out to a charity quiz night in Aberystwyth and the ticket (8.50) comes with a pie and peas supper! How can I say no to that?
Being a northern lass this is one of my favorite suppers!
So the dilemma now is - do I eat before I go or do I point the pie and peas?
AAGggghhhh!
Emms x

If u'v got points for it, I'd have it... You're only going to feel deprived if you don't have it, and you'll soooo enjoy it!! I say go for it, jus make sure you point it! Enjoy huni, xx

Does stress make anyone want to eat?? iv had such a hard day at work, home now and all i want to do is eat chocolate til i feel sick. i wont, currently eating an orange through gritted teeth lol

Yes! I was stressed at work yesterday and there were some chocolate biscuits and ate 3 as were the only thing available that would make me feel Better! X

its true that we turn to food to comfort us or to celebrate. I've started using other things as rewards like a new nail polish or this week I bought myself some new boots.
If you are feeling rubbish i find having something that I know I can have in my drawer at work or at home works for me. I have a snack box with mini maltesers in which are 3pp on WW, and at work I have ww apple pie bars which are 2pp each.
it pays to be prepared!
Hope you feel better becktoria and leanne!
Emms xx

Feel so stuffed and sick aftr eating so much crap over last two days :-(

Getting very tempted to boil up a big pan of pasta and just eat it... help

Don't do it!
Or point it and have a little bit.
Why not make a big pan of zero soup instead and then you can eat all of that??

Good luck.
Emms x

I'm feeling tempted to go and make some toast smothered in cheese please help I know I shouldn't, I think it's cause I'm bored! :s

Jennjennx said:
I'm feeling tempted to go and make some toast smothered in cheese please help I know I shouldn't, I think it's cause I'm bored! :s

Hope you managed to stay away from the cheesy toast lol?

I've a sore tummy from totm and just wanna sit eating chocolate all day :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

And me... lol. Tins of chocolate sitting at eye level on the desks in the office right now :(

Argh!! I'm craving everything unhealthy!! Indian, Chipper, Pizza.... I'm not able for this post-Christmas healthiness!! Trying to save my weeklies but don't think I'll have enough for a decent takeaway at the end of the week. Ah well - ill have t improvise and learn to make healthy indian food or just do shots of vinegar to make up for the chipper craving!!

You can make lower pointed meals at home if you like hon? I had salmon & chips made in oven the other night -12pp. I also had thai green curry the other night? Tesco do a thai curry paste, you can get yellow or green or red. The whole jar is only 3pp if I recall correctly and you only need half that to serve 2/3 people. Tin of low fat coconut milk and couple breasts chicken - bag of long grain rice. Yum and much lower than the takeaway version (it comes to about 15pp or so) x

You can make lower pointed meals at home if you like hon? I had salmon & chips made in oven the other night -12pp. I also had thai green curry the other night? Tesco do a thai curry paste, you can get yellow or green or red. The whole jar is only 3pp if I recall correctly and you only need half that to serve 2/3 people. Tin of low fat coconut milk and couple breasts chicken - bag of long grain rice. Yum and much lower than the takeaway version (it comes to about 15pp or so) x

Oh thats the option im using - going to scour dunnes for some sort of vindaloo sauce!!!

Try n drink plenty of water. Eat lots of fruit n veg n remove all temptation x

Back