WW Pedometer

vodaka999

Silver Member
Hi gang looking for some advice

I have recently bought ANOTHER pedometer which has turned out to be a complete load of TAT !!!

I take 10 steps stop and can look down and see it still clocking them up as im standing still :rolleyes: does anyone have the WW ones, are they acurate. Say if you count 10 steps look down has he counted 10 steps or is he well on the way to 20 lol

Or open to any other suggestions of makes, i dont mind spending a bit but i dont want to for something thats not acurate or maybe im being too picky about it

i lobbed my rosemary conely one in the bin it was rubbish. if i shook it or moved slightly whilst sitting down it would gain a step.
I too tested it out and it showed i'd done a hell of a lot more steps than i actually did!
i would also like to know if the ww pedometer is any good. x

I read some reviews online this morning and found the Omron HJ-112 wasreviewed to be the best tested, you can put it in your bag or pocket even to calaculate steps, it has a 7 day memory and as long as it is perpendicular to the floor works just about anywhere and was reviewed to be the most acurate in testing. They usually retail for £40 but i bought one on ebay for £20 including postage

I've got a WW pedometer not really using it at the moment tho - If I shake mine I can easily clock up 1/2 mile on it - that loads of bonus points towards a ripple! LOL! :D

I read some reviews online this morning and found the Omron HJ-112 wasreviewed to be the best tested, you can put it in your bag or pocket even to calaculate steps, it has a 7 day memory and as long as it is perpendicular to the floor works just about anywhere and was reviewed to be the most acurate in testing. They usually retail for £40 but i bought one on ebay for £20 including postage

Aww thanks for that will you let me know how you get on with it then i might take the plunge. £20 isnt too bad half price!

Back