WW Pizza Oval Hot & Spicy Chicken

leighforty

I have bought one of these pizzas and am trying to work out the points. It says on the box it is 100g yet on the back the nutritional information it gives different values for 100g and per pizza and they are different, how can this be.

well that cant be right!! lol

I've just checked my online resource it doesnt have that pizza listed but it has chicken italiano pizza for 8pp (it says its 185g) and it has the ww ham and mushroom pizza for 8pp aswell (it says its 165g).

I'd prob say it will be similar as they used to all be the same on the old system. I'd point it at 8pp.

Hope that helps x

That sounds like the right one thanks, its just that on the packet it says 100g . I think WW are a bit all over the place with Pro Points.

I sent an email to Weight Watchers with the same question. This is the response I got:

The ProPIont vale for WeightWatchers Hot & Spicy Chicken Pizza would be 13 ProPoints per pizza. I hope that this information will help you.

For just one of those little ovals?? That seems like a lot...

i think they meant the big hot n spicy one that was 7pts on discover? it couldnt have went from 3.5pts to 13 pp!! lol

Its the pro plont vale bit that made me laugh. I Think they typed it with their eyes closed.

the hot and spicy small oval chicken pizzas from ww (3.5p old style) are 6pp each. It gives different values for the full pizza because of course the full pizza would be cooked rather than raw, that's what I think. I have gone by the details of the full pizza given on the pack and it works out as 6pp. Never had any problems counting it like this.

Enjoy!

the hot and spicy small oval chicken pizzas from ww (3.5p old style) are 6pp each. It gives different values for the full pizza because of course the full pizza would be cooked rather than raw, that's what I think. I have gone by the details of the full pizza given on the pack and it works out as 6pp. Never had any problems counting it like this.

Enjoy!

Thank goodness. Was thinking I know pizza's bad but not that bad. ;)

Back