ww_horror's Diary

Hav a great time on your night out don't be tempted stick to your guns!!! xx

200g of broccoli doesn't contain enough carbs to kick you out of ketosis. The veggies are specially selected because they are relatively low carb :)

Awwww it's cold tonight I am cold too brrrrrr diet doesn't help but I can live with it for slimdom :)

Ketosis cold WWH - we all get it. I had to buy an electric blanket when I started this diet as I was so damn cold :)

Aww hope you feel better soon. Make sure you have plenty water. Warm shakes help with the chills!! Xxx

thanks peeps, I id have my chocshake hot which helped.

Got a spot!how dare my body give me a spot when its getting vitimins galore every day.

Ok encountered a annoying problem dry chapped lips, ridiculous considering all the liquid i should be hydrated to the max.
Had sneak peek on scales, not much movement but still got till tuesday to pull something out the bag. I shouldnt moan, i mean ive lost 19.5 lbs in january

Oh yeah, i averted a cheat last night. Was walking to the kitchen to have 'something' who knows, ham, chicken, mushroom gawd knows what, but though DONT DO IT U DONKEY and made a swift uturn back to the couch!

GO VICKI!

Well done on averting the cheat - stick with it,it's so worth it :-D x

curvykirst we are same heigh basically same weight just now! cool, we can compare how were doing give us both something to keep in check with

Last edited:
Oh yeah, i averted a cheat last night. Was walking to the kitchen to have 'something' who knows, ham, chicken, mushroom gawd knows what, but though DONT DO IT U DONKEY and made a swift uturn back to the couch!

GO VICKI!

Loooooool..."donkey"! I have called myself some choice names too when I was about to derail myself :)

I'm pretty sure the brocc is ok, WW! I had that and the chicken and stayed in ketosis, so worry not. Nights out must be a challenge...but your head is in the zone, so I'm nay worried!!!! Keep up the amazing progress! Impressive hun, impressive!!!

Well done on your loss ww it must be a good feeling being back to your pre Xmas weight! Just imagine what you will be like this Xmas a new you! Think of all them dresses the new wardrobe full of much smaller clothes! Keep up the good work xx

Ha! Smiling at the spot! I got a really attractive cold sore and really chapped lips, no spot though! Wanna swap! I've never felt healthier so was concerned enough to ask about the scabbiness (!) I asked my medic pal and she said it's the immune system adjusting to the new 'us'. So ignore the spot, it'll be gone soon, along with this ruddy blubber!!

afternoon folks!

Had a day of trotting about edinburgh in the rain visiting the museum and going up and down escalatorsin every shop on Princes St(ahh the things you do for a job eh!)

And now just found out my night out is cancelled :-( boo hoo for me. just have to sit in with the boys instead
And

How come your job allows you to shop all day?! Not fair!! :)

Bad news re the night out tho!

I suppose im quite lucky in that for my job i get to do lots of different things, although none of them are my choice!

Im a support worker for vunerable adults, so we do pretty much what the client fancies, could be cinema, cooking classes, gardening, college courses, swimming or visit the museum and go shopping for the day...... hmmm sounds more cushty than it is, there is hard work involved somewhere lol

UJrgh *boak* giving up on tomato soup, seriously couldnt stomach it tonight, still feel queasy from it hours later.

Trotted off to tesco and asda this evening and have come back with pico pearls(thanks BG) and BL mrb. Just munched the berry fudge, super chewey and totally un diety, got a mint and a chocolate one to try asweel, will use them when they yucky tomato soup turns up during my week. so that will be wedenday and saturday :-(

Also going to start weighing in daily fromTuesday cos i find it really exciting watching BG's count down to the 12 lol

I'm really glad I didn't order any tomato soup before I read reviews on here :).

Good luck with the daily weighing. I know some people say it demotivates them but I like the anticipation every morning of seeing what I might be :). Having a slow week this week for some reason but at least I reached my main goal.

Back