ww_horror's Diary

Oh dear!!

so ive been in a pretty cheery mood last 3 days which has been nice.
Boyfriend said today" oh your trying to get back to what you were when we met and im going the other way getting all fat"

Well he not fat just spreading a little due to stopping doing weights due to back injury so is losing tone, but not fat.

and i wasnt slim when i met him anyway i must have been 14 stone 13 10 at a push, he never seen me slim, so that would be nice for me if he could see the slim confident Vicki i used to know, rather than the fat one he only ever seen, i dont think she is very much fun in comparison..
Also been thinking about getting a tattoo but concerned about where to put it coz of all my stretch marks. \In the future once ive had a tummy tuck i fully entend to have the scar tattooed over with some blooming thistles or some other wild flower. but for now i am racking my brain as to what i really want and where! Its been killing me for last year on what to get and who go to to get it.

anyone here got a tattoo?

I've got 5 tattoos on my back and 1 on my foot that way if I want to dress up and no one sees them I can :)

"curvykirst we are same heigh basically same weight just now! cool, we can compare how were doing give us both something to keep in check with"

That's great WWH - definitely up for that :-D xx

I have 2 tattoos - one on my lower back and one in between my shoulders. Below is the one in my lower back the day I got it done!

image-2762718233.jpg

I hope it's here as doing it in my phone???!!

I have 2 tattoos - one on my lower back and one in between my shoulders. Below is the one in my lower back the day I got it done!

View attachment 25451

I hope it's here as doing it in my phone???!!

Its lovely that tattoo, did you know straight away you wanted it your back? I dont really want it too visable as it will be private thing for me. lol mind you i wont ever be wearing a bikini so on lower back would be perfect.

Thanks :) yep I knew straightaway I wanted it there. If I get bored of them I can't really see them anyway hehe

WWH I just noticed your bmi goal, mine is 25, do you think I should lower it?? the last time I was at 76kgs (BMI 25) I was a size 12-14. I know we're the same height but I am quite big built (long arms big wrists and ankles etc) just wondering no I've seen yours if I should drop mine down a bit???!!!???

You should leave it as it is kirst and reassess how you feel when you get there. Mine will be over BMI normal but again I'm going to see how I feel when I'm that weight. I'm thinking that may be enough for me.

Ok, great advice BG thanks dol xxx

Yeah curvykirst, bmi is just something to aim for im more than happy to stop at 25 if i look fantastic in my clothes.

Ok, so dropped 4.7 lbs, not quite the 5.5 i needed to lose stone in 2 weeks but pretty darn close!, so very pleased. Dont like WI being on a Tuesday though, just a weird day to WI in my opinion.

Think the ole overhang is looking slightly smaller, and my size 20 jeans are looser so two good nsv's for me.

Have been having my veg and 100g of chicken or fish, and enjoying it.

Also the pico pearls work pretty wel, no pain just over night relief so another huge bonus.

Lets go for another week shall we :)

Oh and almost into 14s!! so 3-4lb loss for next week please body

Well done that's fantastic losses

Well done wwh. Fingers crossed for getting into the 14s this week, although week 3 can be a bit disappointing for some (just to warn you).

Had 4 bites of buttered toast last night. Been having tough week, cravings, feeling very down, crying, and queasy generally, and majorly pissed off at my sneaky peeks on the scales.

WI tomorrow and think 2lbs will be the number lost.
And i know it happens and i know its stupid to be pissed off as its normal not to lose 5lbs every week.
. But im really angry at my body for not dropping this fat off me in a timely weekly manner. I even have thought that i dont need to do this i can just do atkins etc or go back to weight watchers, but i couldnt really, or i'd be slim and healthy considering i been dieting for 7 years now.

just so angry when i feel i shouldnt be, like i should expect to lose 2lb and be happy with it but im not

You just have to accept that some weeks will be better than others I'm afraid. I lost a measly 0.4lbs last week but this week is going better and I've lost 2.4lbs so far. Our bodies do not play ball to our own agenda but if you stick to the diet things do even out in the end. The diet promises a stone a month (on average) but not 3.5lbs a week, and to be honest no one ever says how much they lost each week they just say what they lost in total. I know how p****d off I was last week and I ended up having an extra bar one day as I thought what the heck and kicked myself out of ketosis. But I'm back on track now and the losses are continuing. Anyway for me there is no alternative. I know that I'm rubbish at any other sort of diet but with this I can get to goal.

It's easy to feel fed up when the scales don't do what you want them too. But I lose 2lbs in week 3 too, and then week 4 5lbs! So I think it's just random, our bodies fluctuate for many different resons, especially being women!

Keep at it and the scales will catch up. I too am rubbish at other diets and this is my only option too. I've lost more on this plan in 4 weeks than I've ever lost before on any other plan. It does work, and it you keep focused it will reward you in the end x

We all get bad days/weeks so you are not alone! Just persevere and it will come good! You have chosen this diet and you know from others, and yourself, that it works so believe in it and believe in yourself, the weight will go down, not in a neat equal amount each week but it will shift! Our bodies are carefully designed to protect us and that involves trying to hang onto the weight occasionally as it believes we need it to survive, so be stubborn and it will give in to you!

morning folks,ive calmed down a bit, i know what your all saying is true. Just got to stick with it, quit worrying about it and do it.

Anyhoo got TOTM this morning- unexpected i might add. And WI showed 3lb loss.
Can only think hormones have been screwed up a bit hence the feeling so low, crying and now early TOTM, so shall be a good SnS girl and keep going.
I just shy of the 14s by 1.5lbs so h0pefully next week

Back