www.wheels4wayne.com...!

Sonkie I'm so pleased to hear your brother's improving, that's fantastic.

And a big well done on still losing after all you've gone through, you've shown real strength - keep it up girl :)

Take care

My bro has to have a C.T scan tomo to see if there is damage to his diaphram, as they still dont know reason for his breathing problems.

Well bro had rough night he is breathing too fast again, so he will not be off the trache today or for a few more days. They had to up his oxygen percentage as well. Still having the C.T scan today though.

Hi Sonkie.. thinking about you all. If it is of any comfort.. I had a trache some years ago and was (obviously) in hospital for a while.. it is such a relief to just be able to breathe that I know your bro will feel the benefits loads... my trache was only in for a couple of weeks but it gave my body time to heal and although it isn't pleasant, as I said.. the ability to breathe at all outweighs the nastiness.

Well done on the weightloss! That's fantastic.. so many times we can fall totally off the wagon when such stresses hit us (and understandably so).. so more respect to you !!

Hoping to read better news on here soon love.

Take care

Jennie xx

i wondered if u may have fallen off the wagon and am really pleased u didnt as u have done so well.

my fingers are crossed for a speedy recovery for wayne. im sure if he has half the fight u have in u, he'll be absolutely fine.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Damn my brother has worstened even more, his breathing is awful, they knocked him out for his C.T scan and have kept him under for a while.
MEN why cant everything be plain sailing

So sorry to hear that - hope he is feeling better soon. He is lucky to have a sis like you worrying about him and looking out for him

Well latest is the scan showed he still has fluid on his lungs, couldn`t see any problems with his diaphram. (good news)

(bad news ) This morning he has a temperature .......again..! so they have taken bloods, fluid off lungs etc for testing. He pretty stable with a little sedation.

I feel Im watching a blooming yo-yo up n down up n down up n dow......ooops sorry getting carried away.
well we going to see him on friday night then coming home late sat night.

My dad has just rang (we not close....long story), he reckons that Wayne has lost his fighting spirit, that he is very down. Cant wait to see him friday I have to sort him out its not like him.

I'm sure you'll be able to do that! There will be many times over the next few months that he will feel like this, but with the support of his family and friends he will be able to pull through it. It's going to take a lot of time for him to adjust to what's happened and to the changes in his body, but he will get through it.

Back