www.wheels4wayne.com...!

Just rang hosp, he had a better day, been on a bit of sedation to help him relax. His breathing is a little better, and he has had some blood today.....y ? I dont know they cant tell you too much over the fone.

Hi Sonkie - glad your brother's had a better day today, it will be up and down for a while, but if the general direction is up, thats all for the good.

Take care hon & keep us posted
xx

Hi guys he has had another steady night even though he kept waking, he still on a bit of sedation and his oxygen been lowered a little. Hope its not too long till he rid of trache then he can be on general ward and I can speak to him......Hey bro Im sending you positive vibes for you to keep improving for friday night.

OOOOOOOOOOOOO ....I have just had a moment I am feeling so good at the minute (diet..wise). Well I read through your replies and I am sooooo touched by all your support....it brought a tear to my eye.......THANK YOU all of you for your words of support you will never know how much you have all helped me !
kisses to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Sonkie, pleased to read about another good nights rest for Wayne. When you see him this weekend be prepared for a bit of a shock.. I only say this because a trach can look quite alarming.. but it's doing it's job and enabling him to breathe and from what you say, the oxygen levels being reduced means his independent breathing is improving.. all good and positive signs honey. Thanks for sharing with us all. Sending hugs and positivity to you xxxx

Hi Sonkie, pleased to read about another good nights rest for Wayne. When you see him this weekend be prepared for a bit of a shock.. I only say this because a trach can look quite alarming. Thanks for sharing with us all. Sending hugs and positivity to you xxxx

I will be ok I have seen trache`s before and I saw him last week with the tube down throat, I dont mind in fact my oh keeps telling me I should go into nursing.....(the studying puts me off). I just wanna go up there and get him motivated again, we are pretty close...(well apart from the nottm -plymouth gap...lol), there is only 11 months between us so I will sort him out fri.

Lovely to hear of further improvments Sonkie, here's hoping it just gets better & better from here on in. It will be good for you to see him again I expect, it must be very hard being so far away.

Keep your spirits up & take care of yourself
xxxxxxx

Well bro has had a steady day, they slowly reducing his sedation and oxygen ....again! Lets hope it stays that way.

Fingers crossed

Thanks for keeping us up to date on Waynes progress Sonya. Bet you can't wait to see him for yourself. The driving at the weekends must be tough though.

Still admiring how strong you are being with the diet at this time.

Dizzy x

Hiya just rang the hospital....well he not bin sleeping even with sedation he still waking every hour or so. The nurse asked him why HE thinks he`s not sleeping...he replied that he has so much swimming round in his head....which is understandable. The nurse said she getting him some relaxation tapes to see if that may help.
They have reduced his oxygen down slightly but the dr doesn`t want it taking down anymore today.
I have got to get him thinking more positive or he will take longer to improve......

Could everyone send positive thoughts to Wayne, c/o adult I.C.U, Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham.
He is in bed 3.....lol

Could everyone send positive thoughts to Wayne, c/o adult I.C.U, Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham.
He is in bed 3.....lol

Consider it done - positive thoughts now racing from Telford across country to Nottingham :)

Seriously though, keeping everything crossed for you & your brother & I think you're right to try & get him thinking positively, the mind is a very powerful tool.

All the best & keep us posted
xxxx

Hiya just rang the hospital....well he not bin sleeping even with sedation he still waking every hour or so. The nurse asked him why HE thinks he`s not sleeping...he replied that he has so much swimming round in his head....which is understandable. The nurse said she getting him some relaxation tapes to see if that may help.
They have reduced his oxygen down slightly but the dr doesn`t want it taking down anymore today.
I have got to get him thinking more positive or he will take longer to improve......

He is in bed 3.....lol
:) :) :)

More positive thoughts winging their way from Cheshire.

Millions of positive thoughts coming Wayne's way from Liverpool :D

I do know that positive thinking plays a big part in recovery because every time I've been hospitalised I've managed to keep myself in positive mode and it's made a huge difference to my progress.:D

Lots of smilies because they look so positive!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

aaaaw thanks guys.........cant wait to see him tomo, when I saw him last week he was anaesthetised and didnt know I was there.......hope I can get him motivated.

Look into my eyes, my eyes not around my eyes, my eyes. CLICK you`re under, you will think positively Wayne or else !

Last edited:
aaaaw thanks guys.........cant wait to see him tomo, when I saw him last week he was anaesthetised and didnt know I was there.......hope I can get him motivated.

Look into my eyes, my eyes not around my eyes, my eyes. CLICK your`e under, you will think positively Wayne or else !

I think you have all the positive vibes Wayne will need Sonkie. But more here from Essex just in case.

Dizzy x

Back