www.wheels4wayne.com...!

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooo.....ooops sorry Im so excited I just rang the hospital, Wayne actually slept last night (1 step in the right direction)
They are planning on trying to get him out of bed today (2nd step in right direction)
they said it may not work out but they gonna try anyway.

His oxygen requirement has gone down too. (3rd step in the right direction)

omg I cant wait to see him....his nurse said he is excited about seeing me ....this is great to hear.....ooooo I wanna go now!

Wow guys your posistive thoughts have worked wonders....wahooooo!

that's brilliant news Sonkie, really thrilled for you. Lovely that he's excited about seeing you too, sounds like he's feeling a bit better in himself.

Take care & have a good trip
xxxx

I'm so thrilled Sonkie.

Have a safe trip - and tell us all about it when you get back. And give Wayne best wishes from all of us .... hope he has gsoh ... he can come on here and join threadstoppers campaign when he's up to it!!!!

I'm so thrilled Sonkie. .... hope he has gsoh ... he can come on here and join threadstoppers campaign when he's up to it!!!!

This is why I have been so worried he has always been the joker, nothing ever stops him from doing anything...So hopefully he will be back to his normal strong willed ...self

That's fab! Have a lovely visit tomorrow!

Really glad to hear that he has really turned a corner now. Have a lovely weekend!

Dizzy x

Hi guys we got back about an hour ago, well friday night he was struggling to get the fluid and mucus up with the trache in, he had to have a lot of suction through his trache. He was suffering quite a bit when visiting was over so it was really hard to leave..

This morning we got to the hospital, his nurse let us in and told us he was sleepin as he had rough night......well we walked over to his bed.......then he opened his eyes and said "boo".....omg he was off the ventilator and had the trache removed. He could speak and was drinking for the first time in 3 weeks.....Well I have had the biggest grin on my face all day im so pleased I was there to see how much he has progressed...All being well he will be transferred to Sheffield early next week.

That's fab! So glad he was in good spirits for you today. You must be tired now. I guess the diet went well as you didn't mention that.

Nice of you to let us know how you got on. I was only out shopping today and am good for nothing now!

Sleep happily

Dizzy x

Yeh diet ok, couldnt get rid of all the lumps though I was shaking for ages....lol.
Yeh bro couldnt look me in the eye much as he kept welling up.....he is very scared as he doesnt know how far he will come on....I told him to think positive as much as he can...and that he is bound to have some bad days......but he had pins and needles in 1 leg (so a good sign there) but he cannot feel you touching them so he is in a very scary place but at least he is breathing now.

Sonkie, you are doing him proud. He couldn't have a better sister to help him through. I can't imagine how he feels it must be scary. But I know he must feel 10 times better knowing he has such great support from his siblings.

Dizzy x

I was just so pleased to be there to actually see him progress.....it has taken some of the pressure I have been under lately off now....at least he is no longer in a critical condition and will make as much progress as he can when transferred.....Im still grinning now.
Just wish I was closer to him ......will try to get to sheffield to see him though as he will be there a while.

Thank you all for your support through this.xxxxxxx

Back