*x* 100% for 100 Days Challenge *x*

Lol did you tell your phone off lol
Right my day was not so good yesterday . First day was better , i'm just waiting on my CDC to get back to me to start but till then i'm using left over other vlcd , but need to be more postive , hows everyone doing ?

Samprand - 0 done, 100 to go
honeypop - 1 done, 49 to go
MsJMC - 0 done, 100 to go
kenshin112 - 0 done, 60 to go
Perfect pudding - 0 done, 100 to go
Nursetubs - 1 done, 99 to go
1bigfatloser - 0 done, 100 to go
DustQueen - 1 done, 97 to go

Perfect pudding - 0 done, 100 to go
Nursetubs - 2 done, 98 to go

Perfect pudding - 2 done, 98 to go

I'm doing so rubbish just can't seem to get on track properly! I feel like such a fraud lol I set up this challenge and I can't even stick to it! :(

By the way, is anyone else struggling with the new layout of the site? I can't seem to find things as easily as I could before. Also noticed that all our stats that used to be on the left hand side are gone! I quite liked seeing the weight loss % as people progressed x

Try working solutions. I'm still doing working solutions atm. Don't feel like a fraud hunnie. In waiting on my friends order arriving and will attempt ts with her x

Try working solutions. I'm still doing working solutions atm. Don't feel like a fraud hunnie. In waiting on my friends order arriving and will attempt ts with her x

WS wouldn't be a bad idea I suppose, I just hate the idea of giving up on TS though because I'm stubborn lol But I'd prefer to switch than give up on everything entirely!
Have you done TS before? x

Hi Sam

Yes new layout , hope theres some more changes as things seem confusing .... think he still working on it .
one time we all lost our reps ho lol then got them back ..... so lets see if it gets better , some good bits some bad i think ....
Sam i'm same as you , lets not let there be to much of a gap of people on their 100 days before we can catch up ..... help their getting away lol

Samprand said:
WS wouldn't be a bad idea I suppose, I just hate the idea of giving up on TS though because I'm stubborn lol But I'd prefer to switch than give up on everything entirely!
Have you done TS before? x

Yes I started of on ts. I plan to go back on it soon but continuing ws atm since it's working for me

honeypop - 2 done, 48 to go

So sorry you are struggling Sam, what are you finding the hardest? Is it the hunger, are you able to drink plenty of water? Have you got too many tempting things to eat in the house? Txt me see if we can get on top of it for you.
You know you want to do this so the sooner the better, but you need to find a solution that suits you xx

Nursetubs - 3 done, 97 to go

Yes I started of on ts. I plan to go back on it soon but continuing ws atm since it's working for me

If it works for you then stick with it hun, each to their own x

So sorry you are struggling Sam, what are you finding the hardest? Is it the hunger, are you able to drink plenty of water? Have you got too many tempting things to eat in the house? Txt me see if we can get on top of it for you.
You know you want to do this so the sooner the better, but you need to find a solution that suits you xx

I don't know what it is, I think probably just having the yummy stuff around is what's tripping me up. I know it's there, and then it's like it calls out to me, it torments me until I snap and scoff it lol I do ok during the day until about 5/6pm, then it all goes pear-shaped. I'm my own worst enemy! Think I need you all to give me a kick up the bum x

Come on Sam you can do it. Get rid of the yummy stuff and get on with it!
You can still have the nice stuff later and you will enjoy it more knowing how hard you have worked and deserve it ;)

Perfect pudding - 4 done, 96 to go

Well done on all the progress so far guys :)

can you put me down for 50 as I am getting married in 7 weeks x I have been 100% for 6 days so far

faloola - 6 done, 44 to go

Welcome faloola :) how much are you hoping to lose in those 50 days? x

I'm hoping to change that 0 to a one by the end of today :D otherwise i may :cry:
Well hows everyone finding it , the suns out thank god , yesterday was so cold , please lets have some sunshine for over easter .
Are people finding it easy and which plan are you doing ?
For me i'll start my left over VLCD i hope today , until i see my CDC and we can sort out a plan .

Sounds fab...Can I join you too. I'm on day 2 of Exante. Starting weight 18.3 :( 100 days of 100% abstinence should put a massive dent into my weight loss though! Stay strong guys x

faloola - 6 done, 44 to go
Becka - 1 done, 99 to go

Can I join aswell please, this will really help me to stick with it, and should make a massive difference (I am praying). This is my third day on Exante and have been 100% so far. Really looking forward to this ;)

Back