X FACTOR!!!!

nooo.. that was lovely! i'm on about the olive green high-necked top/dress?! with the beige fluffy neckline... not a good look IMO! :D lol

LOL at Simon when the first group of yesser charged him, looked like he was gonna make a run for it. Then on the second group of yeses he put his hand up in a "no, no you don't" :D

I noticed that louis said he already knows who will win! Wonder who he thinks......................

Yea I wonder I hope its not those 2 cocky lads with the interesting:rolleyes: hair. I was amazed to see them in one of the yes room shots.

Felt so sorry for all the no's an end to their dreams:(

Yea I wonder I hope its not those 2 cocky lads with the interesting:rolleyes: hair. I was amazed to see them in one of the yes room shots.

Felt so sorry for all the no's an end to their dreams:(

They should've asked him to write it down like last year.

There seems a lot of them that we don't really know yet...in previous years we seemed to know much more about the people left...maybe it's because of the new format.

Really don't know why Louis is backing those 2 idiots so much...disaster waiting to happen & I don't think many people will like them either!

OK, now I am really puzzled. Misfits seem to have just dissappeared entirely. What a shame - they had an amazing sound. They werent even in the elimination rounds??

Cant believe the two twin boys went through - they are horrible. I think.

Over 25s are the strongest catagory, followed by boys. COuple good girls....not crazy about any groups.

Last edited:
Loved, loved, loved the boot camp rounds! Quite happy with everybody that has gone through apart from the two horrible arrogant horrors! Why, why, why??? Louis really should listen to Simon lol! I did laugh as Louis has got the groups again, think they'd give him a different category!

My fav has to be Jamie Afro and the young welsh girl, brilliant!

Yes what did happen to the Missfits??? Loved them in the auditions and haven't seen them since???

Read who got which category about 6 weeks ago! They must've got the info by mistake.

Thought the worst decision was to put those 2 little S...S through...how vile & completely untalented are they??!!

Just shows how little choice they had once again this year with the groups.

Shame about young Daniel going home again.

Loved, loved, loved the boot camp rounds! Quite happy with everybody that has gone through apart from the two horrible arrogant horrors! Why, why, why??? Louis really should listen to Simon lol! I did laugh as Louis has got the groups again, think they'd give him a different category!

My fav has to be Jamie Afro and the young welsh girl, brilliant!

Yes what did happen to the Missfits??? Loved them in the auditions and haven't seen them since???

2 of the 3 sang last night - and got through I thought to this round tonight - but tonight, no sign of any of them. I wonder if they had a falling out - maybe one flounced so the other 2 had to drop out?

Divas. LOL

I like Jamie Afro, Daniel (the teacher), Lucy from Wales and the single mum from Daggenham- cant think of her name.

Don't care for any of the groups. Usually don;t though. Hahah for Louie. Good luck. Simon or Cheryl I think have the winner. Males are strong this year.

I read who got which category weeks ago too, so predictable!

Misfits:

It was in the paper today that one of them (the one that auditioned before)accepted a job in America so left.

Simon Cowell then decided that the others weren't good enough on their own, so weren't allowed to continue.

Yes they were good in their first audition, shame. I toattly missed the two of them, either that or just didn't cotton on it was them. The girl from Daggenham is called Satcey, yes she is good too. Liked Danyl but wasn't sure about what he did with the song in his boot camp audition, think he might've gone a bit far with it, but he has a brilliant voice. Still rooting for Jamie Afro and Lucy tho!

I like danyl too, was a bit OTT with that song. Don't like the song much anyway - hope he has better songs in the next round cos he could be really good
xx

I met lucy at the auditions and her family etc very sweet girl ;-).....I am liking olly at mo its his dancing thats got me hooked and the fact hes gaaaawwjussss

Back