X FACTOR!!!!

That other dude is quite sweet too Daniel him keep crying tho is gettin on my pips!

Can't wait for next week, the judges houses (don't know why they call it that when it's not!) stage is always great. Plus we have Kylie!! Oh very excited about Robbie being on the first live show, he's been away TOO long!!!!

ooohh robbie ...i love him so much and kylie too !!

Saw this morning that one of the groups was kicked off - the little japanese/chinese girls. Apparently one lied about her age and is too young. So being replaced next week by "____ ____ In the Hood"? SOmething like that.

The groups don't have a chance this year - personally I think they are all rubbish. But maybe with some grooming they will improve. :)
Poor Louie. lol

Yes I saw that yesterday too. Also Miss Fitz were on This Morning yesterday. The girl hasn't got a recording contract in the US the papers made that up. They said she was away and the show knew she would miss the first three days of boot camp and were ok for the other two to carry on and then for her to join when she got back. Unfortunately her journey home got horribly delayed and she didn't make it back in time. They are still together and trying to promote themselves.

I think the group category this year is extremely poor...tbh i dont think any of the contestants have that big wow factor for me ...hopefully it will change on the last show xx

I completely agree with everyone about those two numb nuts from ireland. What is Louie thinking of. I do find it strange that he has the groups yet again. Perhaps it is because Louie only takes them to Ireland and the others get to go somewhere more exotic. Cheaper to take the groups to Ireland than abroad eh?? :D

Can't wait for the weekend. This is when I enjoy X Factor the most. (and you know that when its finished Christmas is just around the corner...yeeee haaaa):p

I can't quite remember but was there one year when Louie didn't have the groups? Did Sharon have them? Or has Louie always had the groups? Makes you wonder if he asks for them and will only do the show if he has the groups!

the second year I think Sharon had the groups. I absolutely love Olly (I have a thing for Essex boys) I hope he goes through. The over 25s are amazing this year Simon totally has the best group so I think he'll win it.

the overs are good but I think the people who generally vote will be those who vote for the boys

Yes love the overs this year!

judges "homes" tonight! Can't wait!

Anyone know why there are only 23 in this round when it should be 24? There are only 5 groups instead of 6. I know the groups are rubbish this year but is it cos they couldn't even find 6 decent ones?

xx

The chinese girls got kicked off as one of them was under the allowed age. They were meant to be replacing them with another group I thought???

;)

Saw this morning that one of the groups was kicked off - the little japanese/chinese girls. Apparently one lied about her age and is too young. So being replaced next week by "____ ____ In the Hood"? SOmething like that.

The groups don't have a chance this year - personally I think they are all rubbish. But maybe with some grooming they will improve. :)
Poor Louie. lol
:D :D

don't remember them, the only group I can think of is those two annoying boys

I really really hope those two don't make the live shows, but I have a funny feeling Louie will put them through! There always seems to be one really annoying awful group in the live finals that really can't sing!

gonna miss it tonight cos i'm going to the cinema :(

OMG how good is it tonight! I'm glued, well apart from catching up on here in the ads, haven't been on the computer all day so have minimins withdrawal symptoms lol!

it was good tonight, not sure if it should be over two days tho. Think the groups should just go home now and save the embarrassment.

Back