X FACTOR!!!!

John and Edward ... what the hell?! They make my skin crawl, I cannot see them doing well, what was Louis thinking? Mind you, alot have said the groups are rubbish but them 3 girls that got threw together, I think they will do quite well - for 3 people that never met before look really promising. I would have to say, I think the essex girl is the one I like most, just personality wise - she sounds really dippy but is great when she sings, and she has a real innocence about her - but vocally I would say my fave is the girl from the little welsh village :)

Did you all notice how much better they all looked in the previews they showed at the end of the program even Jamies afro had been tamed a little bit:)

Am really looking forward to next week. Can't believe the robster is on too last time I saw him was at Milton Keynes had had brilliant seats for wembley but they hadn't built it in time grrr so Milton Keynes it was ,still excellent though if a bit chilly:rolleyes:

Can't make up my mind who I want to win atm its between Stacey, Joe and Jamie but that could change as we see what they can really do.

[QUOTE

Dani's choices good, though I don;t like the one with the 2 tone hair. WOuld rather have had the gal who lost the lyrics.

I liked her too - she had a really nice voice.

Jamie Afro mmmmmmmmmm!!!! :D

lol

Am really looking forward to next week. Can't believe the robster is on too last time I saw him was at Milton Keynes had had brilliant seats for wembley but they hadn't built it in time grrr so Milton Keynes it was ,still excellent though if a bit chilly:rolleyes:

I was there too!!

Can't make up my mind who I want to win atm its between Stacey, Joe and Jamie but that could change as we see what they can really do.

Cant make my mind up but like Stacy a lot

My faves are Jamie, Daniel, Lucy, Lloyd and Ollie.

Second faves, Stacy-love her personality, and Ricky.

The rest of them - bye bye. :D

Agree with all those - except Lucy - she has a good voice but I just dont like her, cant put my finger on it but you know sometimes you just find someone irritating?

I was in the FRONT ROW at the first Knebworth concert!!! Totally amazing!!! Can't wait to see him on Sat, he's been away way way too long!!!

My x-factor favs are Jamie (I really want him to win!), Lucy and Danyl. Olly and Stacey are good too. Also quite like Miss Frank, they are different and the only group that was worth putting on lol!

think louis should look around for a panto role! He wont be busy with the X factor by then, he should be gone by week 4.
I think Simon is getting a bit too arrogant as well. He should remember that he is dealing with real peoples' lives. All that building tension by making them wait to hear if they went through is just making dramatic TV at their expense. yes they signed up for the show, but they signed up to get a chance to sing and showcase a talent not to become a tool for increasing viewing figures. I don't think the public watch X Factor because they like to watch people upset and heartbroken. Simon was particularly cruel this time, especially with Daniel from the previous show "Popstars the rivals". He told him he didn't get through because it was about giving someone a "first chance" - well they all knew his past so why put him through to that stage if it was about first chances? Not nice Mr Cowell.

I think Daniel was really unlucky.. the standard in Simons group was SO high this year, I bet if hed been in other years hed have sailed through. I think Simon put him through based on his talent but when it came to cutting the numbers felt he had to find a way to reduce to 3.

Jamie took his 'rejection' very well lol His face when he realised it was a joke was absolutely priceless.

I think at the moment my 2 faves are Jamie and Stacey - she has me in stitches when she gets interviewed

I dunno you guys, dont underestimate Miss Frank or whatever they are called :) I have a feeling they are going to be popular unless they really cock up a song when they do it their way.

John and Edward wont be liked no matter what the judges say I think lol ... All the radio channels etc been slating them today and calling Louis a maniac for putting them through :D

I dunno you guys, dont underestimate Miss Frank or whatever they are called :) I have a feeling they are going to be popular unless they really cock up a song when they do it their way.

Yes I agree, think they'll be quite good. Certainly something different and they all have such unique voices.

they may get the sympathy vote - someone does every year

I really like miss frank and he made the right choice there, but being totally honest what the hell is louis thinking with those twins? I'm from ireland and even I wouldn't support them, certainly not on the basis that they are irish. The other groups were far more worthy of that spot.

:D

I think they DO have potential. However, part of what makes a boy/girl band successful, is a strong relationship and good chemistry. ANd that takes time and experience to develop.

SO yes, i think they, of all the groups are by far the ones with the best potential. Do I think they are a better act then the overs, boys or girls....no. Simply because they are only now on the road to forming a 'group'. I just don;t think there will be enough time for them to meld, and become polished.

But I do think they have a good, gutsy approach, good attitude, and are likeable, so I think they will go through for a period - but not to the finals.

:)

goooooo x factor... i know sad... lol. but im guessing there are a lot of sad people here considering there is 12 pages already...
cant wait for the live show this sat....
dislike the twins... i really think there were other people better out there!!!
and i LOOOOVVVVEEEE Lucy is it??? she is sweet.... but i think that she will be over powered...
so im saying i think maybe a the 3 girls that were solos now put into a group will do well! they are all good. (although not keen on one of thems makeup, so i hope she has that fixed when she has someone else do her makeup!)

love it!!

Guess its not that sad....
Bring on the live shows!

and so much better than watching a load of Z list celebrities who need to revive a non existant career prancing around in sequins!!!!

and so much better than watching a load of Z list celebrities who need to revive a non existant career prancing around in sequins!!!!

Hahahaha, yeah never watched that in my life! And I agree BL, I don't watch soaps either, give me x-factor anyday :D

Back