X FACTOR!!!!

But whats the betting they get through :rolleyes:

john and edward i just find them embarressing waht was louis thinking when he put them through

Just caught up online, couldn't stay up to watch the 1am repeat lol!

How good was Jamie??? I know I'm biased as I love him anyway, but he was definitely teh best of the night, really hope he wins, l think he's amazing, would def buy his album!!

Lol daisy, I wasn't feeling down, teehee, although I might've been after watching Fame! It was terrible!!! Nearly fell asleep lol! Anyway I meant I was on a down day as I'm on the up day down day diet (alternate day diet) lol :D But I coped well with the cinema, the other 8 girlies that were with me all bought popcorn/sweets/chocolate but I stuck with the bag of french fries and bottle of diet coke I took and also saved myself a small fortune ;) Thought I'd have been tempted, but I wasn't at all, just loving my will power at the moment :D

I didnt watch the show, but someone told me to watch the twins on youtube....

At least they are entertaining lol, funniest thing I have seen all [strike]week[/strike] year!!!

Don't like having to wait until the next day for the results, I like the old format...but it does mean there is something to watch on Sunday now!

Also I used to watch it on a Sunday sometimes if I had something on, atleast this way there is no chance of reading it in the paper before watching the show.

It was OK last night. I am never a fan of Diva week, because I don;t like "Diva" music.

I think, that is one thing about X-Factor and Idol, etc., that lets the viewer and the artists down.

Yes, Jamie has an amazing voice - but he is a rocker. Not a Diva singer. Llloyd is a great little pop singer, but not a Diva, etc.

If Jamie made rock albums, I would buy one, if he made Diva, I wouldn;t. ANd I know which one he would make - so why not let them choose their songs, and sing the style that suits them?

I don;t know, just me. ANd really not a fan of Diva music.

I did have a good chuckle at the twins though I must admit.

But I am watching it again, to pay more attention as my OH was distracting me through most of the show - so may feel differently!!

Looking forward to tonight - I reckon the twins will stay again.

I'd like to see Rachel go.

Lloyd was so seet to Cheryl!

ANyway - I am just babbling. :D

I'd like the twins to go tonight, but doubt they will grrr! Think it'll be between Rachel and Rikki.

I know what you mean BL, would be better if they could pick their own songs as some weeks just don't suit certain people. Diva week is always hard for the boys, but I think Jamie did an amazing job on that song and I really liked it :)

i liked Jamie too, just had a second look tonight - Ollie was great too. Lucie, pretty good. Rachel - not my cup of tea. Ollie, yawn. Lloyd, awww, who cares - hes so cute. :D, Stacy - good, but didnt connect with the song, but lovely voice. Daniel - going off him. Groups - actually prefered, for comic value only, the twins over Miss Frank! LOL

errr...............is it just me??????????????????????

OMG!!!!!!!!!! WE'VE GOT TO PUT UP WITH THEM AGAIN NET WEEK.

Deffo Rachael to go...don't know why Danni put her through in the first place, she had much better to choose from.

I was hoping J&E would go through so that Rachel has got competition in the bottom 2... I hope shes out if J&E had been bottom 2 it would have been a shoo in.

I do think the booing for them is un necessaey... the judges put them through to boot camp.... Louis put them through to the shows... the public are keeping them in.... yes theyre not the best, but theyre not doing anything wrong.... I think the backlash against them is just very unfair

Woo I was right again about the bottom too, glad Rikki went, didn't like him, he was just uncomfortable to watch for some reason!

awww, wierd isnt it how sometimes you just dont take to some people?

Damn. Rachel. I just dont like her.

A agree Starlight - the booing is mean. As said to them last week, its not their fault they are there.

Whitney Houston has lost it. SHe is past her prime, big time. And extremely stuck up. Never liked her - still dont!

Cherly was great!

Thought Whitney was on something...didn't think she was very nice in the clips last nite either.

Likes Cheryl as well.

Aide from J &E being still in, was really disappointed that Rachael got a 2nd lifeline...there's something about her that I really don't like

Yeh, Rachel can sing I am sure, but the performances to date - she should have gone in my opinion (But of course the twins should be first choice to go, but if the public want them that wont happen)

Back