X FACTOR!!!!

:D brillant singing tonight

Thought it would be Joe, Daniel & Oli in the final last week, but after tonite I'm not sure about who will take the third place. Thought Oli was OK to good in both songs, but Stacey was dreadful in the first song, but much better in the second, so who knows??!!

I thought Danyl was awesome tonight, as was Stacey. But I've loved those two since their first auditions.
I just wanna give Joe a big cuddle and Ithink that even if he doesn't win, he will go on to big things. I can see him having a Stephen Gatley-esque career. He'd be brilliant in musicals.
Never been that keen on Olly. He's a great entertainer but his voice just isn't as good as some of the other finalists IMO.
To be perfectly honest though, and this is just my opinion, the contestants this year weren't as strong as last years. Anyone remember Ruth Lorenzo? Laura White? Absolutely fabtastic they were!

I thought last night Olly was poor vocally.

maybe bye bye Ollie???

WTF ????? :eek:

:confused: I know!! I really thought the last 2 standing would be Joe and Danyl - couldn't seperate them for their talent

xx

he must feel awful knowing that people just didnt like him. He was good yesterday :(

Goes to show how the press character assassination can sway gullible public opinion about someone, Danyl will have the longest career so in the end it matters not he wasn't in the final.

Oh well seeing as this is a popularity rather than a singing contest Stacy gets my vote!

I wouldn't say it is strictly a personality contest, but lets face it - personality has to weigh in somewhere.....there are artists our there , already established, who are incrediblyt talented, vocally - but they are not verynice people - and that affects their sales to a degree too....so it does help to be liked.

I think Danyl is good - but he is just a male version of what already have too mcuh if, in my opinion only. He is a male Whitney (hasbeen) Houston. Just another power voice belting out big songs with a lot of syllables.

Personally, I would never buy a Danyl album. Nowt to do with what the press said - for one, I don;t listen, I make up my own mind - but because I don;tr really like the style of performing he has chosen. Not myc up of tea. SO from where I sit, I think it was the right decision.

Its all so subjective, and depends on peoples tastes, etc.

They have all done fab, and anyone of them could have been in the finals - they were all good. Just the ones the public majority likes made it.

I will be happy with any of the three winning now. I like them all - as people and as artists. :)

If it was purely personality then Stacey wouldn't even have made boot camp for me. Very nice person I'm sure but sooooooooooooooooooo annoying - her gun-rattle-Roland-Rat way of talking really grates my cheese

If it was purely personality then Stacey wouldn't even have made boot camp for me. Very nice person I'm sure but sooooooooooooooooooo annoying - her gun-rattle-Roland-Rat way of talking really grates my cheese

Absolutely - but then I'd also question her singing....not my cup of tea at all and she does not breathe properly during the songs, resulting in horrendous gasps in between lines and phrases (my personal bug bear! :( )

I don't really care this time who is going to win - my favourite best Jamie has gone ages ago so it doesn't make that much difference.
Personally I wouldn't buy anyone's left CD.
But hey, it's entertaining to watch so will be glued to the screen next Saturday lol

Back