X Factor

I feellke have mssed an episode! There was a girl snger on last night who they sad had been given another chance and she said she had been given a second chance. Who did she replace? And there was an extra girl in the girl band!

Anyone think it was a setup all the tears from katie and cher - thats what the papers are saying!

Hrmm oddly enough Cheryl was the only one to put through my three faves, but I think it is only the two of us that share that opinion lol.

And yes Daisy I was wondering who that girl was last night too.

I even watch back last weeks episode to find out of I could see who was picked over her, but they only call 7 names.

Yeah I saw some comments calling Cheryl racist on the official X-Factor site and thought then how ridiculous it was.

I was also annoyed at the people that said that Cher shouldn't have gone through because she couldn't perform in her final audition, I am surprised she did so well, as soon as she said she had white stuff at the back of her throat I knew she had tonsillitis and I can say that having had it 3 times myself she must have been in absolute agony and very poorly, no wonder the little mite acted the way she did.

I was happy she put Katie through as she has an interesting quality to her voice that I enjoy, and cheryl was right you are either going to love her or hate her, and at the moment all the people that hate her are shouting the loudest. Having said that she did fluff her audition twice and I was very surprised that Cheryl put her through over Gamu who I really liked in the beginning but after a while there was something about her that annoyed me. I would have taken the Diana Ross impersonator through personally.

But why is no one talking about Rebecca? She was the best of the girls and she got through.

I can't stop listening to Rebecca's cover of Fireflies by Owl City. I absolutely adore it! She's an intriguing character... very shy. Hope she gets far... she reminds me of Leona Lewis, her being a bit of an underdog aswell.

I too am surprised that Cheryl put Katie through and not Gamu... as was already stated, she fluffed it! Twice! And she's very annoying, I wonder if it was her thinking that she had a bit of 'gaga' in her... being a little eccentric. I like Cher, so I'm glad to see that she wasn't judged just on the performance when she had tonsilitus.

I'm glad Mary and Matt got through... they're very likeable. Not quite sure what they did to Storm's hair... but I don't like it.

I am loving the groups category this year which makes a change for me. Not liking the Overs though.

The comments about cheryl being racist are stupid, she is quite the opposite if anything. I think she put katie through cos she is different just like diana was. I dont think she should put cher through as she didnt audition well at the judge's house. Many others at previous stages were not put through if they did not audition well even if they were ill. Rebecca is lovely and I think everyone will like her - dont think she is like leona though. Leona was always confident.
I guess cheryl does know what to look for as she has had the winner for the last 2 years.

The one I dont like is the italian guy who is with dannii.

I expect gamu will be back in next week though

xx

I was really surprised when Gamu didn't get through - I think she's been one of the best in the series. And I loved her judges' house performance. Don't think Katie is that great anyway, and she completely messed up her performance. Can't see her getting very far in the live shows, don't think she's very likeable. I love Rebecca though, she has a lovely unique voice.

As for the other categories, I like John in the Overs. Don't think Louis had a lot to pick from though! Not really keen on any of the groups but that might change as the live shows go on. And I love Matt from the boys... Aiden is pretty good too. Not a fan of Nicolo though, think Paije should have gone through instead.

Slightly ironic considering not only who she married and who is assisting her at judges houses... but then that fact probably doesnt occur to the idiots slating her :rolleyes:

Exactly hun! Deserves a rep but need to spread lol!

xx

Leona was always being criticised for not having a personality... for being quiet. I don't really remember her being too confident to be honest, or maybe that was just my view of her :confused:

i think she was always confident in her performances, she may have had nerves but she never buckled or wavered. She was always consistent evey week.

I can't bear that Katie girl. Sorry but I just can't, don't like her voice, personality or face at all :(

I agree and I didnt think people would vote for her

xx

Hi guys

Found last yrs thread & realised you'd started a new one!!

Haven't been on for a while, but as the lives have now started I just had to join you all again!!

Looks like it's likely to be fixed as far as they are able again this yr!

Absolutely hate that Katie....some kind of really bad 80's throw back! But someone on the show must like her. Heard she was mates with Brian Friedman, so no surprise she was saved. I quite liked the band that went out 2nite. Think they could've done as well as JLS.

God knows what they'll do with Katie if she wins!!

Judging by the comments on the X Factor feed on Facebook she'll probably crash & burn.....best thing for her I think, although I'm not sure even that would shut up that ego!!

Still hooked though, even though there are only a handful actually worthy of being there!!

I voted for Katie, there is a quality to her voice that I personally really like, after all it is a singing competition and not a popularity one, if it was a Big Brother style comp where you vote for who you want to leave then yes she probably would have been out.

Was surprised more by other acts that made it through.

Can't believe people are voting for Wagner. :confused:

Liked Aiden, Matt, Cher, Mary and One Direction on the first show.

awww Wagner....I though it was so sweet when Louis called him Wag (as in dogs tail) .........ner. An Wagner said soooo sweetly "It's Vagner Louis, Vagner"

Bless

xx

lol Wagner is awful though. Not particularly keen on any of the contestants this year :/ although I've only watched a few, not watched every week.

Back