X Factor

That Cher is one big set up in my opinion. She wasn't THAT good yet the judges went on like she was the biggest star in the world. I just don't like the girl, her facial expressions drive me up the wall and I can't help but feel that her whole "nervous" disposition and fained "wackiness" is acted out a bit.

wouldn't it be nice if she at least smiled??

xx

wouldn't it be nice if she at least smiled??

xx
Haha! Honestly her facial expressions really make me cringe! :p I felt sorry for her at first but I can't help but be sceptical about the whole story being made up around her, somethings just not right and we know what X Factor is like for its pushing of one particular contestant!

I love Matt, Aidan and Treyc, oh and Mary was amazing. Hate hate hate Cher, she's so over hyped by the judges and media but actually isn't that good, think Katie is ok but nothing special

I think they feel she will make them money!

xx

i do like cher!! :)
i went to see the birmingham auditions and i actualy met Wagner... he is a really nice guy (i got pic proof haha if anyone would like to see it.... dont know if i can post pics in a thread of not tho)! Alright singer...
to be honest would b nice if one of the older contestents won it this year! I Think Mary has a really nice voice too :D

I hope that Cher and Katie go asap!!! i dont care if they are both amazing singers etc it's all about the personality for me and these too get on my nerves! drama after drama!

I hope that Cher and Katie go asap!!! i dont care if they are both amazing singers etc it's all about the personality for me and these too get on my nerves! drama after drama!
I can't stand either of them - that Cher's face makes me wanna vomit I'm afraid and the clothes she wears are sickening.
I'm a bit weary of overly confident, full of themselves girls like this, why can't they disappear into oblivion! :rolleyes:

I loved One Direction tonight. Rebecca was amazing, and so was Mary and Matt.

Last edited:
Oohhhh Matt was fab :heartpump: :D Felt sorry for Aiden, his face said a thousand words poor lad.
Agree with the comments about Cher, she could come out and sing the best song I've ever heard and I still wouldn't like her cos her face is so offputting! Anddddd I've seen more fat on a greasy chip! :mad:

The flaming faces that Cher pulls makes me want to tear my own hair out its so infuriating! She has way more confidence than what is being painted. Quite nauseating really.

I think she can come across as quite arrogant too

Quite the opposite to Rebecca

And I get very irritated by Katie - when she keeps saying "I have been myself", "I wear my heart on my sleeve", "I came out tonight and people can see who I really am" What is she talking about?

xx

I think she can come across as quite arrogant too

Quite the opposite to Rebecca

And I get very irritated by Katie - when she keeps saying "I have been myself", "I wear my heart on my sleeve", "I came out tonight and people can see who I really am" What is she talking about?

xx
Yes I too think she is arrogant and also full of herself. There were far niceer and more talented girls than her to put through. Same thing with Katie.
I just think Katie says all that to try and win the public support by being all "normal" and "down to earth" - its a trick a lot of these celebs tend to try I've noticed :rolleyes:

Don't like either Katie or Cher. Last week both were dreadful & this Cher was no different, although thought Katie was better. Think she will struggle no matter what she does though as the damage with her has already been done.

The 2 stars of the show last nite were Matt & Mary.

Also didn't think Aiden was actually that bad!

I know they are told to "be themselves" and to let the public "get to know them" but we are always ourselves aren't we? Who else are we?

Also read an article which interviewed Joe from last year who said he was shocked by how rude cher is particularly her tantrums

xx

wagner or mary to win!!! hehe :D love them both!!! Also like Matt!!
Here is me meeting Wagner

sorry pic is a bit big i know

aww he is sweet ut I dont think he will win!

xx

Back