X Factor

I liked Matt the most last night, saved the best till last :D also Mary, Treyc and rebecca stood out for me! dislike one direction sorry ladies but they are just like wannabes not their fault just the way that they have put em together eeek annoying! but last night i have to admit katie was better! .... though still wanting her or cher out :D

OK - who is voting for Wagner?.....

groups never seem to do well - the girl ones anyway

xx

Lol, cool pic Zoe hun! :D

I couldnt believe Matt sang that song last night...this is my son singing it about a month ago in his bedroom ...we have been trying to get him to enter X factor for the last 3 years
lee.collins.88 - Just the way you are - SoundCloud

how old is your son? is that him playing guitar too?

in parts he reminds me a bit like peter andre :)
i think if he had the right coaching he could be good...i'd sign him up for next year!! :D

Matt is my favourite :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

followed by Aiden...

i do like Mary, i think a lot of people cn identify with her :)

Eww I'm sorry but that girl makes me feel quite sick, everything about her is spooky. I can't bear to look at the way she grimmaces her face and moves her arms & legs, she's like a spider.

Last edited:
I think Belle Amis & Wagner bottom two tonight.

xx

I'd like Cher Katie and Mary to be bottom 3 but I don't hold out much hope lmao!
I think it will be Wagner, Belle Amie & John.

I love Cher. I think she is very modern and I love how much confidence she has! I would love to be that confident.
I think Wagner will be in the bottom. But now sure who else, john maybe as his song choice was poor.

Just my 2 cents :)

Belle ame xx

yeah, I thought Girls Aloud murdered that song but compared with Belle Amie's attempt last night they were good. Gonna link the original anyway as it is an excuse to hear one of my fave songs of all time.

[YOUTUBE]maAyfcO-X3k[/YOUTUBE]

The past two weeks for me Aiden has not been so good, and I think it is because as I said to the boyfriend when we saw the first audition he is a great mimic but does he have his own voice? The last two weeks have been hard for him. Yes he does have a talent but someone needs to work with him to find his own voice so he can sing any song even if he can't impersonate the original artist. He also seems like a really nice guy so would be a shame for him to go out.

Back