X Factor

Look at Aidens eyes before they announced who was safe. I said to my son it looked like he had been in a fight as his eyes were puffy, the one in particular...maybe he already knew he was going home

Hate the fact it's fixed

Wow, shocker, only just watched it... why can't Katie sing like that during the live shows, I have been so disappointed in her... Poor Aiden he's such a cutie :(

Re: X Factor - It must be Wagner tonight!

Daisybank said:
Apparently on one of the forums they said the bottom three were Aiden, Katie and Paije. Aiden knew it and so did the judges. So they knew what they were doing sending it to deadlock. Proof it is fixed?

No just speculation on a forum. Any of us could come on here next Sat and say we 'know' who's in the bottom 2. As the contestants get less in number it's easier to predict and it's a safe bet Katie will be one of them

But Simon said that he found the voting results surprising and not just the bottom two - so he definitely knew

I dont honestly think he did, Simon is a totally open book when it comes to his reactions his thoughts are soooo clear from his face. He looked genuinely delighted at his group getting through.

The fix rumours surface every year. If it WAS fixed I think Wagner would have been out on his ear weeks ago. I dont think any TV company would take the chance of fixing anything after the uproar and MASSIVE fines theyve rec'd in previous years.

Bottom line is I bet half the people crying fix on other forums and FB never bothered to phone and vote, and thats what gets people kicked off the show. I had to laugh at a thread on one of my friends pages last night, a total outcry about a fix and had one single person saying Aiden shouldnt have been last acrually voted - nope not one of them :rolleyes:

I do think the time Simon in particular took last night to make his decison was a piece of nonsense

You may be right Hun - just a cynical train of thought that Wagner still being in when he can't sing and the so called hate figure that is called Katie still being in is drawing a huge amount of attention from all sides press and public alike and to quote Simon "there is no such thing as bad press". Simon wants everyone talking about the X Factor - and indeed they are!

Double elimination next week?

Awesome - Wagner and Mary to go! That'll shut up Louis... really don't like him!

Yes but it seems theyre doing Beatles covers...So a Beatles song but done as the cover artist did it but then with their own twist...confused? Join the club!

Ok, so apparently these are the songs, obviously could be wrong but it was spot on last week

Paije
Let It Be - The Beatles (Leo Sayer)

One Direction
All You Need Is Love - (Lynden David Hall)

Matt
Come Together - The Beatles (Paul Weller)

Mary
Something - The Beatles (Shirley Bassey)

Rebecca
Yesterday - The Beatles (Yesteryears)

Katie
Help! - The Beatles (Bananarama)

Wagner
A mash up...doesn't matter what of, it will all sound appalling anyway!

Cher
Imagine - John Lennon....wheres the Beatles, oooh I forgot its make your own rules (if not your own lyrics) Cher

Please please please let it be Wagner and/or Katie gone tonight!

OMG not Imagine! Some things should not be allowed, you shouldn't mess with Johns stuff

Back