X Factor

I know...he really does have to go! Theres a video of him on youtube from a while back doing a stones number I think...yikes!!!

SPOILER ALERT!!!!​

Might not be true but if you really don't want to know dont scroll down

Ok so its Elton John week this week...

Apparently these are the song choices but not sure if theyre accurate

Matt - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road.......so so, think he should do it justice

Aiden - Rocket Man...........................just doesn't seem his style, think Sacrifice might have suited better

Paije - Crocodile Rock........................made for this song I reckon

Cher - Sorry Seems to Be The Hardest Word (mashed up with Eminem & Elton's Mockingbird)...I take it there is a chance for her to "rap"

Rebecca - Candle In The Wind......I think it would be tough for anyone to perform this to be honest, hope she pulls it off

Katie - Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting.......hmmmmm

Mary - Can You Feel The Love Tonight...............safe choice, would like her to mix it up a bit I'm pretty sure she has the vocal range but she likes her "comfort zone"

Wagner - I'm Still Standing/Circle of Life (mash up)...........whatever he sings it will be dire!

One Direction - Something About The Way You Look Tonight.....reckon they'll do ok at this

I heard that Katie was doing "the b!tch is back"

Either way should be erm...interesting ;)

xxx

I heard that Katie was doing "the b!tch is back"

Either way should be erm...interesting ;)

xxx

I've seen a few different songs being quoted...lol, my whole list could be off i guess. What time does it start, I'll watch online, main TV commandeered for black ops (all mothers of teens will know exactly what I mean!)

According To the press Cheryl picked "The bi?ch is back" and Katie refused to sing it. Led to a big argument.
Also judges have been told they must vote for an act to leave even if they have to choose between two of their own

Think Simon has just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that this year it soooooo is Fix factor

Threatening to evict Louis for saying what everyone is thinking? WTF :eek:

xxx

Hey CC
Your spoiler's been spot on ;)
xx

I sometimes feel like I'm the only Paije fan...I know hes quiet etc and I think that may be going against him but I think he is really underestimated. I also think he aced his song tonight

Matt, Aiden and Paije were the best performances tonight for me

I don't think Aiden is as great as they all say he is

No I don't hes all that good and his performance last week was terrible I reckon but i think he did pretty well this week. Much as I hate to admit I think Cher was good this week until she did her "rap". Katie was flat and out of tune and although I like Rebecca, tonights song just wasnt right for her. I do think its become fiX Factor

Surely it has to be Katie!! Glaringly obvious that the public aren't keen so no point in taking her any further in the competition!!

xx

katies gotta go surely, do u realise wagner could end up winning this show apparently there r hundreds of americans that r voting to keep him in they think its hilarious that the better acts r getting chucked out while hes still in :eek:

Well done Louis!!!!

I don't believe for a start that Aiden was below Katie in the public vote though - con

xx

Digital Spy polls are usually pretty accurate and putting wagner aside katie polled the lowest by far definitely fixed! DS is also where you can get all the leaks that are pretty accurate too

I wasn't keen on Aiden but he shouldn't have gone

Apparently on one of the forums they said the bottom three were Aiden, Katie and Paije. Aiden knew it and so did the judges. So they knew what they were doing sending it to deadlock. Proof it is fixed?

Back