X Factor

Both would be good ;)

xxx

I really don't know what to say.

I really hope that's a wig!!

xx

Paije was best tonight for me
Cher wasn't bad, I expected worse so a nice surprise.
Matt was very meh. Bad song choice not his singing.
Rebecca did seem nervous but was good at the end
One direction did ok but didn't shine
Mary did really well, back in her comfort zone with that song
Wagner - no comment
Katie - was dire, no life or soul

Matt, for me, was gooood

Paige - fantastic

Katie - bleh - funny how she got the prime spot ...................again. Nothing special and really can't warm to her

Cher - not keen on the girl, TBH and soooo not a Beatles song - but I thought her voice was beautiful

Mary - lovely voice, not my cup of tea tho

Young laddies - OK

Rebecca - gorgeous voice but same same same - not versatile

Wagner - leaves me speachless !!!

All this coming from someone is is so tone deaf that dogs from miles around weep when I warble ;)

xxx

I do like Rebecca and she does have an unusual voice but every song sounds the same. I like listening to one song but not sure about a whole album

Young laddies - OK

LMAO at young laddies

All this coming from someone is is so tone deaf that dogs from miles around weep when I warble ;)

xxx

And yes, i'm a terrible singer too but unlike Wagner I don't inflict it on people. Not even my cats!

I think Matt was ok, just not up to his usual standard.

I tuned in to xfactor nearly a week after it started, hadn't read the press or heard anything about any of them, hadn't even caught the auditions etc. I was dozing on the settee when a catch up of the first show came on, Matt and Paije were the only ones that woke me enough for me to open my eyes and watch. So those 2 are the best as far as i'm concerned.

They are both very talented

Sorry, old and couldn't remember the name of the boyband - the last one I can remember is NKOTB - after that they all seemed to merge into one ;)

xx

I'm not a boy band fan, can remember taking the p out of my sister for her infatuation with NKOTB...she cried her eyes out when they split lol!

So what are everyones predictions for the bottom 2 tomorrow

Mine are Katie and (unfortunately) Paije. His personality just isn't strong enough to get the votes

Think the tide may be turning against Wagner - what with calling Cheryl for coming from a council estate and stories of him claiming incapacity benefit when his stage act is quite energetic :eek:

xxx

Based on performance last night I think the only "safe" person is Mary. She is not my face but was the only one who did well last night. Another shock tonight me thinks!

So yet again I don't need to change the title on this thread!

Hope Cher goes - you shouldn't mess with John lennon's music

x

:eek:

God Cher go home and get a job!

And take Konnie with you!

Cheryls rant at Wagner backfired I reckon.

Its not fair that ones with a real chance are going home while Wagner stays, the support for Wagner grows each time a decent one gets evicted...a case of "if theirs can't win then Wagner can" Have seen several posts saying as much.

Back