X Factor

Daisybank

Hmmmmmm!
Yay X Factor is back! Although the return of the x factor sugnals the end of summer and we know that when it ends it will be xmas it is still a good thing IMO.
Anyone else love it?

xx

yes she was good but I also liked the girl with the flower.............she sang her own version of Katrina & the Waves

did not like the guest judge tonight :(

Loved the lady who works in Tesco

xx

yes katy perry was so arrogant and full of herself!

Loved x factor! And yes i think katy perry was a bit to big for her booties, but still love her!

loving it!

Seem to be loads of good people through to Boot Camp!

A few funny ones last night and some wierd ones too! Not sure how genuine some of them are though - surely someone in their family/friends would tell them not to do it!! The two girls in particular not sure that was "real"

xx

Did you see that Cher girl sing 'Swag on', i really enjoyed it and think she kinda has the whole package. I hadn't actually heard the song berfore she sang it but now i cant stop listening to it, lol.

I hope she gets into the finals xx

I think she will - she is different in the way that Diana Vickers was

xx

She has unique voice too. But she is only 16, maybe the stress of it all might get ito her, we'll just have to wait and see.

xx

who is your fave?? I love Gamu, she is really good and the guy with the hat - cant remember his name!

xx

She may grow on you! The guy I like is Matt

xx

lol, she is not that bad surely!!!
Who do you like?

xx

Back