X Factor

Yes she was on BP. She is as animated as a plank and says the same things every week

I miss Holly - she was great!!

xxx

I liked Holly too, she is still doing DOI next year

I heard that - her and the bump

xx

Oh no I dont like Holly at all... id never tire of slapping her!

Really? I think she's just so likeable. Would be a boring world if we all liked the same people and the same things, i guess ;)

xx

Just wanted to add that I thought Paije was very dignified tonight and deserves credit. He is only very young and didn't resort to the silly behaviour of some of the others

Yes, I second that...he went out with his head held high. I really like him, and think we will hear more of him. Excellent voice that can only get better

Yes, I second that...he went out with his head held high. I really like him, and think we will hear more of him. Excellent voice that can only get better

I agree... he didn't get involved in any of the controversy and was really dignified when he got voted off. I thought he was great, hope he gets the chance to do more in the future.

Saw him on daybreak this morning, he seems so lovely, so mature and so NORMAL!

I completely agree - felt really bad for Paije actually, he is just so adorable and so talented, and you can tell genuinely a really nice guy too. Unfortunately he just didn't have a big enough personality to attract the votes. Surely Wagner will be just like Jedward...there'll be a bit of hype around him for a while but when it really comes down to the last outstanding singers, he'll be gone. Hopefully! I would love Cher to win, I feel like she's the only one who really brings something truly different, that we haven't seen before.

...as long as Louis doesn't win........

Back