x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

To a certain extent it will be the diet coz you dont have your usual comforts you turn to when you feel like poo. Well done on resisting on last night though.

Just to update....

Feeling really grumpy and OH has kindly told me my breath stinks hee hee 'thanks' suprised he hadnt noticed before ;)

My teeth are really playing up tonight too which probably isnt helping, wish I could snap out of this mood, its making me so grouchy!!

Is it this diet?!
morning sure does sound like sounds of ketosis kicking in now.!!
keep going its so worth it x

Day 16

Onto day 16!!

Made it over 2 weeks now :D feeling a bit brighter this morning, my annoying teeth problems arent as bad today but no doubt will come back again later.

Had an extra 2 hours in bed compared to normal so hoping that will help me chill out.

Hoping today is a long slow paced day of mucho's relaxing :)

Today feels like another turning point, I think I realise that I can choose should I want to eat :D

I had my morning shake, relaxed this morning then went over to my parents around 12pm, not taking anything with me other than my bottle of water, took Milly with me (one of my dogs) stayed there till 3.30pm, nipped to tesco's and got home at 4pm!

I have felt hungry but decided rather than eating at 4pm I will have 2 packs this evening :D I have felt so rough since Tuesday/wednesday with this damn cold and prior to that I have been having problems with my teeth, and still am, with feeling run down I have wanted to turn to food but I chose not too, I had some very close calls but didnt!!

So feeling pretty proud of myself, Am now relaxing with a cup of green tea, waiting for it to get to about 6.30pm then Ill have my soup and bar and then Ill be ready for xfactor...Wagner to go!!!

Only thing really puzzling me now is to do with exercise, Do I have to stick to the 20 mins advised, can I push myself more? I generally walk more than 30 mins daily, but really want to start swimming and also a Zumba class. I need to tone whilst losing, and fear having excess skin!!

Re: x Nee x - Operation Princess - 145lbs to lose!! 13lbs lost 132lbs to go :)

Hey hun, well done your doing a fab job....

Re exercise swimming is great... and I can't see why zumba or Slimming should be a problem. Just start slowly, listen to your body, drink plenty, and work your way into it... I wish I had someone to go to zumba with...

Come with me hee hee.....

Hey Nee, if you're wondering where you 13lbs went I can tell you where 5lbs of them have landed :(

Well done girl - I'm existing on diet of pizza and Cadbury's chocolate. Sigh...

Hey Nee, if you're wondering where you 13lbs went I can tell you where 5lbs of them have landed :(

Well done girl - I'm existing on diet of pizza and Cadbury's chocolate. Sigh...

Oh no hun, put the pizza down and the cadburys too :( hope your ok xxx

Day 18...

I again nearly ordered something last night!! I didnt!!

I think the problem is partly to do with getting the idea in my head and not being able to shake it, so that each day, that want is increasing. I dont even feel as hungry!

Last night whilst grumping at the OH, he again asked what I wanted. It wasnt takeaway or anything like that, I replied with ' a tin of tuna or a slice of bread just something'

So what do you do when you feel that way?

I want to resist but I also dont want to feel like having something small would be a crime.

Hmmm!!!!

other than that all going well, scales are NOT moving how I would have hoped giving how much Im actually consuming but Like I said to Colly, with consuming only this much, it cant ever be a gain, it has to drop off hey!!

if you can resist then do it! maybe get some boullion or dr pepper zero (citric acid free so although not strictly on plan not really the worst thing you could have either) if you want to feel like you're getting something extra cause if you start eating solids it generally starts to spiral! i wish i had £1 for every time i've read on here that someones done that. xx

what about things like sugar free gum? can you get dr pepper zero?

xx

gums up to the individual, you just have to be aware that any "extras" could cause hunger pangs. yes you get dr pepper zero :) its made with malic acid i think instead of citric and is a better bet for vlcd. obviously not having any extras is preferable but if you're feeling weak then those are better than most things :) xx

Day 19...and confession of a loser!!

Feeling totally back on the ball again, all be it because of a silly moment last night.

I have been fighting with myself all day to confess, then not too, but here it goes!!

I had all my 3 packs yesterday then picked up OH from work at 8pm chatted a while and he said he really wanted a Indian. We discussed the option of me having some from about 8.20pm-9.30pm!!

In the end I decided I will have something but control what I have.... as a result I had -

1/4 of Naan bread
2 spoons of rice
2 really small chicken chunks
1 spoon of Korma sauce!

it didnt even fill my tea plate so in some respects I am actually quite chuffed, but on the other I am dissappointed that I did cave in :cry:

There was food left over and I didnt eat any of it.

Weighed this morning and was up 2lbs, understandable I suppose as all the wrong foods.

On the 'UP' side, feeling proper back on it today, I think it had niggled me for so many days and was gradually getting worse so by having it, its now done!!

So Day 19 onwards ROCK ON!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

good on you for getting back on track hun, its the hardest thing to do imo xx

Day 21...1lb lost and yet another blip!

Weighed and sadly only 1lb down :cry:

I also admit to having a KFC last night!! I havent had one for nearly 2 yrs and I just couldnt help myself.

I just hope I can get fully on track and stop my mind controlling me, especially as I was controlled when the Indian was ordered.

Pleased there is a loss though and did a waist measurement and down 1 1/2 inches so thats positive :)

Today I need to get properly focused I have the weekend to suffer any issues without worrying about leaving the house.

I also know I need to up my exercise, since getting a car last week I realise how much walking etc I did do!

So I intend tomorrow (after our house inspection) to take Milly for a good walk, even if I only end up doing 45mins I will push myself for those minutes.

Today, well, Im just gonna try and get focussed!

Still a loss and considering you did have a couple of cheats you cant complain. Make sure you keep your water intake up as well.

Well done on the 1lb though.

Yep going to increase my water and try and sort out some kind of exercise plan (my local Gym has a month trial so going to enquire)

x

Good luck with it although if youre going to the gym you might find you need to up your packs to 4 a day on the days you go.

Sounds like it is really difficult at the moment Nee, big congratulations to you for managing so well, one foot in front of the other darling girl, you are doing GREAT!

Good luck with it although if youre going to the gym you might find you need to up your packs to 4 a day on the days you go.

Ok, will definately bare that in mind :D I take it if I feel ok on 3 that will be fine?

Sounds like it is really difficult at the moment Nee, big congratulations to you for managing so well, one foot in front of the other darling girl, you are doing GREAT!

Thank you Minusfour xx

Ill get there Im sure!

Hope your well? x

--------------------------------------------------

I just made the first steps and called the Gym, and Im waiting on a call back to find out the monthly cost and what is included etc!

Fingers crossed its not too expensive and that they are friendly!

Back