x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Neee!!!

Ive just spent the past half hour reading your diary! Im sooo proud of you for jumping aboard th E plan! You are doing sooo well!

Hope u r well hunny

xxxxx

Neee!!!

Ive just spent the past half hour reading your diary! Im sooo proud of you for jumping aboard th E plan! You are doing sooo well!

Hope u r well hunny

xxxxx

Kaeeee,

How are you, not seen you around here, missed you xxx

And thank you, Im doing ok, just had a couple of annoying blips this week.

That pic on FB of you and your friend, you look lovely xx

Kaeeee,

How are you, not seen you around here, missed you xxx

And thank you, Im doing ok, just had a couple of annoying blips this week.

That pic on FB of you and your friend, you look lovely xx

Aww thanks hunny!

Its good to be back! I was just browsing and saw your thread! So glad I found it cos u dont use the old one any more do ya? I'll be checking on ya more often now hehe

xx

Aww thanks hunny!

Its good to be back! I was just browsing and saw your thread! So glad I found it cos u dont use the old one any more do ya? I'll be checking on ya more often now hehe

xx

I only really go on this (as my diary) then have the big challenge thread which is like my home now hee hee

How are you getting on ?

x

Well done on taking the first step towards joinign the gym! I genuinly loved going but the time it takes up is too much!

Im doing ok atm! I had a small gain last week and started the new WW plan this week! And I am sooo hungry! I dunno if its cos im not spending my points wisely or what but I hope the rumble goes away v soon lol!

xxxxxxxx

Well done on taking the first step towards joinign the gym! I genuinly loved going but the time it takes up is too much!

Im doing ok atm! I had a small gain last week and started the new WW plan this week! And I am sooo hungry! I dunno if its cos im not spending my points wisely or what but I hope the rumble goes away v soon lol!

xxxxxxxx

Ooh good luck with the new WW, my mum was showing me her new stuff today and looks alot better :)

xx

Had some crazy days but today Im back :D

I dont really know what happened, I felt so confident but it all went out the window.

Not sure I could have eaten much more to be honest!!!

So today Im back, I dont think I could take anymore! :cry:

One thing that is good for me to realise, With being on exante, I actually really struggled to eat as much as I would have before. Normally I have the incredible stuffed feeling, but this time it was utter pain!

I dont like that feeling at all, and not that I can guarantee Ill be good for weeks and weeks, I think if I can get through the next day or so, Ill be fine again and carry on for as long as possible!

It worrys me on the AAM week as I dont know if it will tip me over the edge!

Well today I went out early, visited the parents and the grandma, and took Milly for a real good walk, came back and had my shake, and am saving for tonight to have a soup and bar together.

I know I can do it, I just need to get my focus back and not let the food fairy's in!!

Relieved to say, that I had a 100% day yesterday.

Scales yesterday showed a 4lb gain and 2 of those bad boys have gone this morning thank god!!!

Hoping for another positive day...but will take each bit as it comes to begin with whilst trying to get my head back in the right place! Determined to have a better loss on Friday!!

Damn it.... I messed up again!!

Stuck to plan yesterday, but then caved in last night AGAIN!!! I didnt even feel hungry so what the 'F' is up with me!!!

The worst thing is I really want to stick to plan, the only other thing is its now TOTM so could that be why Im so useless??

So attempting a 100% day again today, I will beat this thing rauughhh ;)

aw nee i know EXACTLY how you feel. i am keeping my fingers crossed for you for getting back on board, it is so tough once you come off 100% to get back on xx

Yep it is, I feel like I can do it though, but even now sitting here, not hungry, Im still thinking hmmm what can I eat!! Im so annoyed at myself!

yeah it's all in the mental state of mind, this was my exante problem!! you can do it though hun just think of the fab weight loss :D

Dont do it Nee!! Just think how amazing your going to look in that bridesmaid dress and your probably see people you havent seen for a while and they will all be open mouthed with shock at how much weight you have lost! You can do it hun!

hun dont beat yourself up about it.
its over and done with, and draw that line.
you will be fine, and jsut stay focused! :)
good luck hunny!

Well its now 14:09pm and feeling ok again, not sure Im fully in it yet I still have tonight to tackle, I also went shop at lunch and bought a small bottle of Coke Zero on the hope that this will be sufficeint for my evening treat!

50% of the day done lets hope I can do the rest and then on to tomorrow!!

YOU CAN DO THIS NEE!!!

Ah Nee, sorry to hear you're struggling but I can totally relate to it. I'm so far off plan I can't even see the road back. Just try to hold it steady even if you can't lose at the mo - just focus on not regaining what you lost until you feel ready. xxxx

Back