x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

All I can say is.... Day 1 again tomorrow :(

Re: x Nee x - Operation Princess - 145lbs to lose!! 14lbs lost 131lbs to go :)

Hey hunny, your doing well... keep at it and I'm sure you will get back into it. Xxxw

Thanks Kes,

Feeling pretty upset with myself at the minute, but I think this might be a good thing, normally when I hit that peak thats when I tend to get back on it and stick with it, ... well for a while :)

:( big hugs to you nee! Booo to the fricking totm pains! Its not fair what us girlies have to put up with!

Keep smilling hun! We can do this! Im with you all the way!

xxxxx

WI

Gained 2lbs, thought it would have been alot more actually!!

Thinking tomorrow is the start of my new week, I have a HUGE decision to make today so not going to stress myself out with food too, and then tomorrow is a new week and a new start.

Re: x Nee x - Operation Princess - 145lbs to lose!! 14lbs lost 131lbs to go :)

How's it going nee....

Going ok, Not had a complete good day yet, but have definately been cutting down, just trying to sort my frame of mind out till Im in the zone but most definately getting there.

Had so much to think of these past few days so not going to worry till thats dealt with but Id say Im 50/50 on plan :)

Hey hun!

Hope your having a good weekend! Hope u managed to make that difficult desicion! Ekkk soo happy for ya!

I know you've not been 100% but just been aware of what your eating is a really positive thing! Keeo at it girlie u will get there soon!

Lotsa love

xxxxx

Weekend done and all ok ....but cacking it for tomorrow eeeek!!!

Had a great weekend, pottering around, walking the dogs, watching TV and general rubbish that we all do on a weekend and slowly getting on track with food (well think I have gained a balance) so going to continue working on that through the week and hopefully get a loss on Friday!!

Tomorrow is very worrying for me though..... I have to quit my job, and not only that Im doing it with immediate effect!

I have an offer for my dream job and no matter how I look at it I cant refuse it, or I may miss my chance!! So I am taking it, but Im needed pretty much straight away.

Today I have been trying to work out rights in employment, as I have never had a verbal or written contract of employment and Im due to get paid (27th) and dont want them to not pay me.

I have lots of incentives for reasons to leave, but I dont think its very proffesional to put ' Im leaving cos I feel bullied, or because your all very dim, or because the director is a rude, intimidating bully' etc hmmm how to word it 'I am leaving with immediate effect, you owe me £**** please pay as normal, so long, farewell, goodbye and dont take care!'

But sitting here at 18:32pm with no idea how to write my resignation letter!!!

Hiya Hun!

I have no words of wisdom cos I'm tired an my brain cell hurts! :p

butttt! Woooop I'm soooo glad u made ya mind up! Sounds pike the bunch of tossers don't deserve another min of your time! But I k ow it's tough cos they have hold over your wages! Can't u wait till weds cos surely they can't take any wages off of you?

Big hugs gawjus lady

xxxx

Hiya Hun!

I have no words of wisdom cos I'm tired an my brain cell hurts! :p

butttt! Woooop I'm soooo glad u made ya mind up! Sounds pike the bunch of tossers don't deserve another min of your time! But I k ow it's tough cos they have hold over your wages! Can't u wait till weds cos surely they can't take any wages off of you?

Big hugs gawjus lady

xxxx

Thanks Kae,

Sadly cant wait Im needed at the theatre on Tuesday so cant hold on any longer, also pay day is 27th which is Saturday although could go in bank on 26th or 29th.

Just hope they pay otherwise im gonna KICK off!!

Last edited:
Have handed over the letter along with a big speech, I also offered to continue part time, should it be an option.

All in all, went ok, He actually looked abit sad :(

Will see what the outcome is later I suppose

x

Think I must be going insane!!!

I have been sitting here all morning, stressing and getting teary, feeling like maybe now isnt the right time to be changing to a job that may affect us financially!!

What do I do? Do I gamble that the opportunity will come up again?

I have re-spoken with my boss and said if I was to change my mind would he be happy and he said he would be very happy for me to stay, so I now have 1 hr 30 mins to make my final decision!!!

Swings and roundabouts!!

So after stressing and speaking to my boss before lunch regarding potentially staying, I made the gut wrenching decision to put my dream job on hold.

Turns out that doesnt matter now as they wont retract my resignation :eek:

Worried for security, totally EXCITED for what the future may hold.....

Life really does form in swings and roundabouts doesnt it!

Theatre, watch out im on my way!!!

(although going to discuss with the OH about sensible choices)

xx

Loool crazy lady!

Y wouldn't they retract the resingnation??? How rude! I'm glad they wouldn't cos the dream job is ures now! What did they say to the offer of part time? Did they say u were welcome back?

I remember handing my notice in at my 'saturday' job at river island! I proper cried! Ha I'm sure she thought I was gunna tell her i'd got a terminal illness they way I carried off ha!

You will be fine Hun! I can't wait to hear all about your first day!

Lotsa love

xxxxx

Had an extra hour in bed this morning, and planned on today being very relaxed in preperation for tonight!!

So far, havent really relaxed, have just washed my hair so I can straighten it later and just had my bar, Im trying to save 2 packs for later to keep me going tonight.

So sitting now, with a cuppa watching loose women, and gonna try and chill till 2.30pm, ideally I want a little sleep but I doubt I will! Then meeting OH for his lunch at 3pm ( he has to work one day a week late) then come home and start getting myself ready for my 'techie' role tonight

Eeeeek Cant beleive it!!

x

oohhhh nee... its meant to be if they wouldnt take your resignation back...
i hope its all you wanted. and that the dream job wasnt a dream (if you get what i mean...)

and good luck tonight.... looking forward to hearing all about it.

oohhhh nee... its meant to be if they wouldnt take your resignation back...
i hope its all you wanted. and that the dream job wasnt a dream (if you get what i mean...)

and good luck tonight.... looking forward to hearing all about it.

Thanks Kes, Im feeling very nervous, but hopefully once i get there it will be ok, I hate the initial bit of walking in ha ha :eek:

Hey hey

Only a quick post, everything went really well yesterday apart from being soooo nervous!!!

LOved it, and soon leaving for my 9am-10pm tech rehearsals eeek

Will try and update more tonight/tomorrow

xx

Back