x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Back on it...with a 2lb gain x

Thanks for all your encouraging posts, today Im back on it.

I weighed and was 2lb up which isnt too shocking considering what I have eaten this week!!!

I need to order some more Exante today, why cant it be free hee hee :)

Coz if it was free there wouldnt be as much incentive to stick to it Nee. As it is you dont want to waste your money.

Coz if it was free there wouldnt be as much incentive to stick to it Nee. As it is you dont want to waste your money.

This is very true hee hee but damn costings of things :D

----------------------------------------------------

very pleased to say a succesful day has been had by me YAY

I had my first shake at 12pm then spent the afternoon all over the place, had my hair trimmed, then went to tescos to get some little bits - whilst there found some flavoured water which I think is allowed and also bumped in to my evil ex!! But on the plus side, last time I properly saw him I was around 24 stone so felt quite good seeing him with his minging wife and thinking...ha you lost out sunshine!! anyway...after tescos went to the launderette and then to Matalan, where I bought some funky tights, some shoes in the sale and a bracelet and a ring thing for tomorrow night.

Came home and had my last 2 packs at 6.30pm and other than the headaches im feeeeeeeling good :D

Only issue is tomorrow I am out and drinking, so I need to plan how to work with it and not come off plan!!! hmmmm!!!

Well done you. Nice to know you've jumped back on the waggon. xx

could you not go out and not drink? i'm sure you'd feel much prouder of that than you would getting ill from drinking on vlcd!! x

could you not go out and not drink? i'm sure you'd feel much prouder of that than you would getting ill from drinking on vlcd!! x

I could but where im going you need to drink hee hee :eek:

ohhhh haha :D well look after yourself, i don't want to lecture you but i don't want you getting poorly! xx

Im sure Ill be ok as only been on plan today and tomorrow so Id like to think I wont be in Keto' yet

Morning, yep yesterday went really well :)

Today I am out with my sister having a girly day, and looking forward to it :)

xxx

enjoy missus! you deserve a fab day out :D xx

Hope you have a lovely day. Just don't do what me and my sister do which is 1 hour shop, 1 hour coffee/cake/gossip, 1 hour shop, 2 hours lunch/gossip, 1 hour shop, 3 hours early drink/nibbles.

xx

Hey hey hey!!!

Saw my sister yesterday and had a really lovely time :D I had 1 pack as she arrived to get me to try and help me be strong throughout the day, then we went to see our Grandma (who is 84 bless her) had a cuppa with her then we went to Milton Keynes shopping, She took me to the place she is hoping to get the bridesmaid dresses and the biggest they had in stock was a size 18, I tried it on and to no suprise I couldnt even get it over my hips :( Felt quite sad as I thought that even if it was too small Id at least be able to pull it up, but no :cry: I could see how worried she seemed as really the difference between the 18 and the largest they stock of 22 is actually not that much!! so after this we went to some more shops just nosing tho, I bought a long sleeved top to wear under t.shirts/jumpers etc and some tights, and most importantly the coolest calender ha ha its a his and hers 'Love is' calender which I used to love when I was young and they used to have the 'love' is strips on the back of the daily mail, or marmaduke or snoopy etc hee hee

When we were finished we went back to Emma's (my sis) and she did us some lunch, knowing I was going to be having a drink I had a small omellette, with onion, and hardly any milk, she then measured me so we can see the difference for the dresses and its pretty scary actually, I seem to be way off the size 22 :cry: Now realising just how big I am and how much I need to focus!!!

Went out last night with friends, and for the first time in my life I wore a dress, with tights and boots, and I did feel fab (not Fab fab, just fab) But in all honesty, was a really dull night and wish I took Colly's advice and not drink, but I did, and got a little tipsy, gained more pounds no doubt and have a slight rough hangover today...Oh deep joy :rolleyes:

Now I need to keep focussed on my Operation princess, not lose sight off it all, and not just for the bridesmaid dress, nore so for me!!

Youre not the only one suffering today Nee . My scales were actually very kind to me this morning but it will have been dehydration and they will be up again tomorrow, lol.

Ah nee, I feel for you.
I'm going to say this once and once only. Is this plan working for you? You know me though- I cannot cope with deprivation of any kind.

Anyway, you are beautiful inside and out, and you will find a dress that suits, regardless of the size. I am totally 100% behind you. Remember think thin. x

Youre not the only one suffering today Nee . My scales were actually very kind to me this morning but it will have been dehydration and they will be up again tomorrow, lol.

I hope the scales are better for you tomorrow hun xx

Ah nee, I feel for you.
I'm going to say this once and once only. Is this plan working for you? You know me though- I cannot cope with deprivation of any kind.

Anyway, you are beautiful inside and out, and you will find a dress that suits, regardless of the size. I am totally 100% behind you. Remember think thin. x

Thanks Kellie, Yeh I do actually think this diet is perfect for me, as I do like a little bit of deprivation, I think the issue is taking a break and it being really hard to get back into it but once im in it I know Ill do really well.

I have faith, just makes it harder when the pressure is on!

xx

aww sweetheart. you have to remember that formal dresses always seem to be made a bit smaller than high street, in my experience anyway. you have 5.5 months until then... keep your mind on goal. but you're right, do it for you too. xx

Ah sweetie, I'm glad your day out was super and sad your night out was a bit duff. Horrible tho it was, maybe trying on that dress will prove to be a good story when your before and after story is published cos I have no doubt it will belong to "before". Keep your chin up. xx

aww sweetheart. you have to remember that formal dresses always seem to be made a bit smaller than high street, in my experience anyway. you have 5.5 months until then... keep your mind on goal. but you're right, do it for you too. xx

Thanks hun, feeling poo about it this min :( Hows u hun?

-----------------------------
Thanks Judith, bloody weddings and food rauughhh ;) Hope your well?

----------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm Not happy, Just had my sister on the phone, she is now considering getting 2 bridesmaid dress and getting them made into one, talk about making me feel crap!

Also told me that if she goes to a proper wedding shop rather than a high street that it has to be ordered by Mid Feb and needs to sort out sizes by then EEEKKKK!!!

In order to get into the largest I need to lose -

6 inches of my boobs
9 inches of my hips....and ....
9 inches of my waist

Is this possible in 5 or so months on exante??

Thanks hun, feeling poo about it this min :( Hows u hun?

-----------------------------
Thanks Judith, bloody weddings and food rauughhh ;) Hope your well?

----------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm Not happy, Just had my sister on the phone, she is now considering getting 2 bridesmaid dress and getting them made into one, talk about making me feel crap!

Also told me that if she goes to a proper wedding shop rather than a high street that it has to be ordered by Mid Feb and needs to sort out sizes by then EEEKKKK!!!

In order to get into the largest I need to lose -

6 inches of my boobs
9 inches of my hips....and ....
9 inches of my waist

Is this possible in 5 or so months on exante??

i'm okay thanks sweetheart xx

ohh i'm so sorry. that must have been a horrible thing to hear on the phone (can imagine someone saying it to me and feel really sad) :( what are the measurements you have to try and get to? i'm sure it's doable, you could be 6st down by then!

i'm okay thanks sweetheart xx

ohh i'm so sorry. that must have been a horrible thing to hear on the phone (can imagine someone saying it to me and feel really sad) :( what are the measurements you have to try and get to? i'm sure it's doable, you could be 6st down by then!

Glad your ok sweetpea :)

Only one I remember is 39 inches for waist or hips and I think about 45/46inches for booooobs :'(

Back