x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

You most definitely can do it Nee!!

I really really hope Exante works for me, I cant wait until Ive lost more then Ive still got the lose, I just hope I dont get too hard on myself after seeing others lose so much weight so quickly, if i dont lose as much, Im just going to keep reminding myself that my goal was to lose half a stone a month, so anymore then that is a bonus... but man I soooo badly want to lose a stone a month like a lot of people on Exante do!

I know what you mean, to lose a stone a month would mean by the time I am bridesmaid I would be 9 stone WOW :D

I aim for 3lbs a week on Exante and anything else is a bonus. (Although secretly I hope for 3.5, lol).

Do you generally lose minimum 3lbs a week hun?

x

The lowest amount Ive lost so far is 2.9lbs and lost 3.5lbs the following week to make up for it. But after 6 weeks on Exante Ive lost 24lbs and that was coming from another diet so didnt have the huge first week loss that most other people did.

You do really need to be motivated though coz completely giving up food is extremely tough. Definitely worth it though for the speed of the losses.

Tony Ferguson Weightloss - Weight Loss Recipes

I was eating a dinner from that website, you substitute pasta, rice, potato with cauliflower, which you make into something which looks like either rice or mashed potato. Then i would have a TF shake and fruit for breakfast and a TF soup and veg for lunch

The lowest amount Ive lost so far is 2.9lbs and lost 3.5lbs the following week to make up for it. But after 6 weeks on Exante Ive lost 24lbs and that was coming from another diet so didnt have the huge first week loss that most other people did.

You do really need to be motivated though coz completely giving up food is extremely tough. Definitely worth it though for the speed of the losses.

24 lbs is soooo good. Ooooh I just wanna start!!!

I would like to think that the fab losses will be enough to justify not eating...I hope :)

x

Had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning as my official WI is tomorrow and wanted to see how I was doing and was pleasently suprised. But will wait till tomorrow before I put it on my stats as thats my proper day to weigh and it can all change by then.

Been good with food and today is my first day at attempting to let go of my pepsi max, then over the weekend Im going to start trying to use sweetners in tea and coffee as I do currently allow a sugar in that at the moment.

My job seems to be going well too, although a little stressful at times!!, but I get lots of time to nose on Mini's so to me this is perfect, has really helped keep my head in the right place this week.

7 Days till I can do my order now :D

Good luck with the build up to Exante. When I did Lighterlife I lost something stupid like 10lbs in the first week but it slowed down a lot after that and in 10 weeks I lost 30lbs (altho I confess I cheated a bit after the first 3 wks mainly by substituting a bar/soup for a choc bar when I couldn't resist it any more). Was still over the moon. You will have to post every single day when you start so we can all follow you. If you weren't starting just as I was going away I might have been tempted to do a Slimfast version of it for the first 7 days to see how it compares. xx

Good luck with the build up to Exante. When I did Lighterlife I lost something stupid like 10lbs in the first week but it slowed down a lot after that and in 10 weeks I lost 30lbs (altho I confess I cheated a bit after the first 3 wks mainly by substituting a bar/soup for a choc bar when I couldn't resist it any more). Was still over the moon. You will have to post every single day when you start so we can all follow you. If you weren't starting just as I was going away I might have been tempted to do a Slimfast version of it for the first 7 days to see how it compares. xx

When are you going hun? you cant leave me ha ha xxx

--------------------------------------------------------

Well I am feeling OVERLLY eXcItEd I have just checked my bank and been able to order the cheaper bumber pack which has a variety of bits totalling 21 products WOO HOO :gimi:

Now wondering how long it will take, then when I have got that Ill order the big bumper pack

xxx

If you ordered before 1 it should arrive tomorrow, other wise expect it on Monday.

Best of luck with it Nee and there is always plenty of support on the Exante board.

Thank you, Unfortunately I ordered at about 3.30pm :( wont it come on Saturday?

x

Thats abit rubbish, but never mind, at least its ordered now :)

How exciting! I'm only going for 4 days end of next week, but couldn't be doing with not eating when I'm on me hols. Let us know how you get on.xx

Dont worry Ill be posting lots and lots..as always :D

Im sure the dresses will look great, what are they like? Do exante with me YAY xx

Lost 2lbs YAY... I actually thought it was 3lbs as thought I was 18.6 oops but still happy as its a loss

x

Well done Nee although youll be reporting a much better loss next week. ;)

Hee hee I hope so, Just want the pack to arrive Eeeeekkkkk

Well done lovey!

Well done, you clever thing. See how easy it is ;)

xx

Back