x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

that was Treyc (weird way of spelling I think but different) Has a very strong voice, but I love Cher and Matt....Oh very much love Matt :)

Im currently fantacising tech'ing the Xfactor ....Little bubble of dreamyness :)

I hope sooooo :)

Wonder whos on next :)

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh Matt is lush!!! :)

Oh but I really hate that song he did (altho wasn't quite so cringy when he sang it!!!) Ooohh he's luuuuuuuuuuuuuurvely!!

I think he has an amazing voice, plus he is yummy all in all a good package YAY - unless they try turning him into another Shane Ward that would be awful!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Weekend so far has been ok food wise, been watching my calories but still debating what I want to do regarding a VLCD, I spent all night last night (inbetween watching xfactor) looking at the Exante diet and Im thinking that may be better for me than the CD.

Oh well, for now I shall just relax and enjoy Sunday, hmmm what to do!! May go for a nice walk :)

Just give Exante a go Nee, what have you got to lose? Stick at it for a month and then decide if thats the route you want to go or not, your never know unless you try.

Ive been on god knows how many diets, part food replacement is the only thing thats worked for me and it really isnt that bad either once you get used to it.

Definately thinking Exante over CD at the moment, I can weigh on my own, order online and not feel uncomfortable with a CDC... The lady i spoke to wasnt actually that friendly :( And you have to go to her!

Im now considering how to reduce my carb intake, I am a proper carb lover so this could be difficult, I plan to place an order on pay day and start it straight after, so gives me about 1 1/2 weeks to start preparing!

I cant eat carbs, Tony Ferguson do a potato and rice substitute, its not great but once you mix it with the rest of your food, its not too bad. Its made from cauliflower and I HATE cauliflower but can eat this.

Im gonna look at what I can have over the next week or so to make the transission easier, I dont want to suffer too bad withdrawals hee hee

Nee there is a recipe for potato substitute which is cauliflower and low fat greek yoghurt- not the same but it did fill me- I had it with red sauce and it was grand.

Technically veg is carbs but not the dense kind, they are so full of water and nutrients that they do plenty of good compared to potato, rice and so on.

Thanks kellie, Im currently researching the web for options to help me change over ready for exante :)

I'm talking about new way of losing weight? I always get excited by these things- good motivation in trying something different. After marathon, I am really worried bout piling on the pounds

Oooh yay, sorry for being so dumb hee hee

What you thinking then hun? there is so much to choose from isnt there!

Do you like the challenge of acheiving something along with dieting like the marathon for example?

x

Back