x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Day 7 and WI

Today was the weigh in and happy to announce an 8lbs Loss WOO HOO.

Really pleased as wasnt sure for definate how this week had gone :)

woo hoo ! that's awesome Nee ! you must feel great about that ! keep it up :)

Yay well done hunnie!!

Day 8.....

Day 8 is nearly over, and still feeling positive about the whole Exante experience but wondering what I may lose by Friday, have a feeling I will end up sts knowing my luck ha ha will see then!!

Had a lovely chilled day with the OH, been out shopping and then just chilling.

Big acheivement this morning, I sat in Mcdonalds with the Oh whilst he ate a Double Sausage and egg mcmuffin meal and I sat with a black coffee and to be honest I wasnt really bothered by it YAY.

I still have a feeling Im not in ketosis, I know you dont always go through hell, but I thought I would. I have found the last few days tho i have felt really uptight and emotional, but Im not sure if that is from deep upset from things that have happened or if thats how its affecting me with the diet ???!!!!????!!!??

Now chilling, watching my xfactor and relaxing lots.

Tomorrow, is cleaning and tidying and going to see the parents :D

Day 9....and struggling to....

Day 9

All is good in the world of nee, not feeling stressed so much this morning which is a nice feeling!!

But I am struggling to go to the loo for a number 2...ryhming :)

I did get some benefibre as have read others using it, but its not doing anything, I cant bare not going daily and worrying it will affect my weight loss.

Other than that all is good and Im looking forward to seeing the parents today :)

Miserable outside, hoping that changes!!

x

Nee I know youre concerned that your not in ketosis but the very fact that youre not going to the toilet is an indication that you are. Constipation is one of the side effects. And btw - you can forget about going every day - virtual impossibility on what youre eating.

So what do you do when you dont go? Doesnt that affect the weight loss?

xx

Day 10

On to Day 10 and my panick has gone a little after having 2 lovely moments in the Lav' earlier hee hee :eek:

I think I will keep up with Benefibre and see how that department goes!

Feeling pretty good still, and very up for Exante :)

glad to hear of your recent progress.. lol

because i eat a lot of fruit it tends to bind me up a bit :/ so i have a slimming tea i drink, it's like an herbal tea and it's lemon flavoured and actually quite lovely to sip.. i've not tried the benefibre.. do you have to force it down ?

glad to hear of your recent progress.. lol

because i eat a lot of fruit it tends to bind me up a bit :/ so i have a slimming tea i drink, it's like an herbal tea and it's lemon flavoured and actually quite lovely to sip.. i've not tried the benefibre.. do you have to force it down ?

No, the benefibre is tasteless and non thickening so you put 1-2 teaspoons in a hot or cold drink twice a day and thats it :) it helps keep your fibre intake up which in turn helps the other ;)

To be honest I wouldnt say not going has much effect on your weight loss. What youre eating doesnt weigh much anyway and by the time your body has digested it there isnt a lot left to come out.

Isnt this a wonderful discussion, lol.

Oh yes, you cant beat a good talk about P** hee hee :D

Day 11

Day 11

Cant beleive I have made it to day 11 with no slip ups :D how cool is that!! :cool:

Had a few sniffles last night and this morning have woke with a lovely full blown cold, so feeling a little run down today.

Luckily I have a half day as having Internet and a landline put in at home so I can crash then!!

Not finding that Im hungry, well I do get tummy rumbles but only a little and not enough to cave in. Not yet been put in a situation where I am surrounded by lots of naughtyness but hopefully thats helping me through the first stages.

Did a sneaky peak at the scales today and only down 1lb :cry: how can I only be down 1lb:confused: im only on day 11 shouldnt it be falling off more at the beginning!!!

Hopefully collecting a ickle old car tonight, as I have been without one for so long now, that anything will do!! its a 1998 ford ka, yes not the snazzyist but should keep me going from A to B!

Heres to day 11 :D

hey hun, just found your diary.... 8lbs in your first week is amazign well done!!!!!
woop woop!!!

and congrats on getting to day 11 without a hicup... (better than me girl thats for sure!!!)

hope you are getting on ok... and that your cold doesnt cause you too much havoc!!!
GET WELL SOON!

Back