x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

yay. so pleased it went well nee... yayay!!

WI Day

Weighed today and lost 8lbs WHOOOPP :D

Work really crazy, im super busy and sooo long hours, missing my mini moments but sunday is day off so will catch up lots then

x

Re: x Nee x - Operation Princess - 145lbs to lose!! 20lbs lost 125lbs to go :)

Wow well done nee that's fab... keep up the hard work and you will be at goal in no time

Well done Nee! Man wish I could have a huge loss like that!

fantastic loss Nee ! wtg !! and lovely new profile piccy btw :)

wooohoooo! Well done mrs! So pleased you had a massive loss! So glad that the job is going well too! Sounds like ur doing some right loooong hours! will all be worth it tho!

Lotsa love

xxxxxxxxxxx

Well I have completed a full week at the Theatre and can honestly say (at this minute in time) that I have certainly made the right choice!

I have worked over 50 hrs in the last 5 days and today was my day off! I had planned on chilling and sleeping as much as possible but it hasnt quite worked out that way, feel like I have been here,there and everywhere! but although it has been abit of a rish around day, I have spent it all with the OH and its been lovely :)

Turns out I may have tomorrow off too, as the full cast isnt in so planning on my chill day tomorrow :D unless of course I am called in :eek:

My offer letter and contracts come through the post yesterday and I got so excited when I saw my name, the theatre and my job title 'Stage Technician' and when I say excited, I think a little dance and :party0049:a huge grin springs to mind .... is that sad?!?!

As for my weight loss this week, I am very much over the moon :p but have had a couple of dodgy eating days, I had planned a treat Friday and planned to be on packs saturday and today (but today have a mini roast consisting of veg and chicken)

Works out I had a treat Friday, and saturday, I was rushing out the door and forgot my bar for the day, so got some food and thought I wont count it and just not have the roast sunday, but as we were out most of today, I ate on the go and again wasnt good, so with tomorrow hopefully being a home day, I can sort that out as I dont want to go down that road again!!

So crossing fingers to having a motivated monday :D

xx

I'm so pleased hun, you seem so happy... its really nice to see...

Hope you can get through and get those packs in

Thanks Kes and kellie, (Kes, it wont let me thank you :()

Im really missing coming on Minis sooo much :(

Working crazy hours, but got an early finish today whooop, so managed to get my big butt on here YAY :D

Eating like a beast though! not always high calories but lots of carbs, I love doing exante but admitt Im struggling whilst working at the theatre, so I need to somehow get it sorted in my head to make it work!

Decided im not going to put myself through weighing tomorrow! Wrongly or rightly, I just wanna break from the scales, Im constantly hopping and with struggling with my eating plan I dont want to discourage myself whilst I suss out the best way for me to get round it all!!

Loving my job still, 2 weeks in nearly and its fab, as always though there is one HIGHLY annoying girl who works closely with me and I could punch her 95% of the day, so I must restrain ha ha

Im hating not being fully on plan, I actually miss it, plus im hungry alot of the time, which Im also REALLY hating!

punching burns calories right? you must do it for this reason alone ;)

punching burns calories right? you must do it for this reason alone ;)

Ooooh I hadnt thought of that hee hee

Right, gonna punch my way through tomorrow then :D

do film it and upload it for your wemitt family to see ;)

i'd come to visit!

I'd come visit also..

Maybe its been too many days passed to thank me... but I know you do. Xxx

So can not believe that you are almost 2 weeks in..wow. how time flies

Good work sweetie, I'm so pleased that you like your job so much, and that you sound so happy! I think I work with the same girl! (How can that be?)

Back