x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Re: x Nee x - Operation Princess - 145lbs to lose!! 20lbs lost 125lbs to go :)

If it helps I want to punch nearly everyone I meet let alone just workmates lol x

Good work sweetie, I'm so pleased that you like your job so much, and that you sound so happy! I think I work with the same girl! (How can that be?)

hmmm yes very bizare ha ha

If it helps I want to punch nearly everyone I meet let alone just workmates lol x

Glad im not alone on that one!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

Eating is shocking at the mo, just dont seem to be able to get to grips whilst working! Also nearly out of my packs, and desperately need to get more, but need to think of how to make it abit easier on me whilst working hmmmmm

The girl I want to punch..... I stillllll want to punch ha ha!! I snapped at her today and told her she is ridiculously arguementative and to stop it ha ha

have my first day off this week on Monday whoop, at least that will be one day on plan!!

Glad your enjoying your new job.

What is it your struggling with, with doing the diet at work? I find it easier to be 100% when Im busy, its just people bringing in cakes and sweets that I struggle with.

Just remember why your doing this, if you stick to it you could be 7 stone lighter when you wear the bridesmaid dress, which will mean you will be just under 10 stone and at a healthy weight for your height! And I would guess a size 12?

Does the food make you feel as good as your feel wearing a size 12 bridesmaid dress? I wore a size 20 dress to my sisters wedding... and I HATE seeing the pictures, I cant excape them though, they will always be shown to people, I wish so much that I had discovered Exante before that wedding but I just kept trying normal diets... which I would keep putting off because "the wedding was ages away, I'll start next week/next month" it never happened and now my parents and sister have pictures of me looking a blob all over their house! Horrific!

You've proved you can do this, you just gotta keep going.

Glad your enjoying your new job.

What is it your struggling with, with doing the diet at work? I find it easier to be 100% when Im busy, its just people bringing in cakes and sweets that I struggle with.

Just remember why your doing this, if you stick to it you could be 7 stone lighter when you wear the bridesmaid dress, which will mean you will be just under 10 stone and at a healthy weight for your height! And I would guess a size 12?

Does the food make you feel as good as your feel wearing a size 12 bridesmaid dress? I wore a size 20 dress to my sisters wedding... and I HATE seeing the pictures, I cant excape them though, they will always be shown to people, I wish so much that I had discovered Exante before that wedding but I just kept trying normal diets... which I would keep putting off because "the wedding was ages away, I'll start next week/next month" it never happened and now my parents and sister have pictures of me looking a blob all over their house! Horrific!

You've proved you can do this, you just gotta keep going.

SammyE, Thanks for this post, I read this and it has made me think of what I could acheive, where as if I carry on as I am, Ill be back at my heaviest again!

My issues at the moment vary in areas, 1, Im am rushing and on my feet all day and not getting much of a break, so Im grabbing food to keep me going. 2, Silly as it is, Im abit embarressed to make my soups/shakes in the tea room, but there is no-where else for me to make them :(

Crazy huh!!!

Day off tomorrow so gonna try and have a 100% day, and think about that 7 stone I could have off.

I know I can do it, its just getting my head round my new job and eating I think

x

Nee, I'm so glad you are enjoying work so much! Reading Sammy's post made me think of that old chestnut- obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes of your goal. (Or something like that) It's clear you need to refocus, and get incredibly organised about work. (So as I say, not as I do, I know, it's difficult!) You have had such success already, it would a pity to let it slide.
I sacked the annoying girl at my work. (Not for being annoying, she would have gone long ago if that was possible) She was more than annoying, and I should have done this long ago, not let my other staff, and myself, suffer. A lesson!
Darling, it's no one elses business what you eat at work- tell them it's a protein shake that your personal trainer recommended for muscle growth- you don't owe them a truthful explanation. (Or any explanation really, but it's nice to be nice) Focus is todays word!

And focus is what I am trying today!!

So far not eaten, but plan on having a pack soon, luckily Im not feeling as hungry today, probably because Im doing nothing at this minute. A day for winding down, before the madness again tomorrow!

Tues, Wed and Thurs, I should be home by 6pm, so means I can have my soup easily at night, I only have a few bars and a few shakes left though (but tons of soups) so need to look at what I have and see how to make it work so i can nibble at lunch time this week.

I get paid Friday for my work I did end of Nov, but I have my MOT, Damn!!! So not sure if I will be able to afford some more exante!!

What do I do??

No I know what you mean, I dont like making shakes or soups at work.

What I do with my bar, is I chop it into tiny bits and put the bits into two plastic bags, then pick at it through the day and try and save the second bag until early/mid afternoon and just have my shakes and soups at home.

No I know what you mean, I dont like making shakes or soups at work.

What I do with my bar, is I chop it into tiny bits and put the bits into two plastic bags, then pick at it through the day and try and save the second bag until early/mid afternoon and just have my shakes and soups at home.

Thats a good idea with the bars, I may have to try that!!

Only issue is some days I can be out from 8/9am untill 10/11pm arrgghhhh

------------------------------------------------------

Had my soup at 12pm (was the first pack for today) and starting to feel hungry now!! But going to fight through it, normally if I can get through a couple of days I get my focus back so im hoping I can get it again this time!

Plan on having another soup at 4pm ish, then another at 7-9pm ish depending on how im feeling.

Due to finances this week I am looking to get alternative products which are low carb to help make it easier but I havent yet decided for definate.

Just watching the news and there is a big thing on shark attacks ooooh scary !

Had 2 soups today, and then just drinks, feeling ok but I do have a headache, Im also feeling a little more focused but I know im not there yet!!!

nearly 100% for today, just a few more hours to go!!

More than I can say Nee. Ive just had a couple of pieces of chicken pakora and a handful of almonds. Dratted kids and their eating habits, lol.

More than I can say Nee. Ive just had a couple of pieces of chicken pakora and a handful of almonds. Dratted kids and their eating habits, lol.

Ahhh, I think doing kiddie dinners would send me over the edge too (unless they had already started eating it hee hee)

xx

Maybe have your packs before and after work, but snack on things like chicken pieces or some ham... they are low carb......

Thanks Kes, thats a good idea!

Been good so far today, had 2 packs and I am abit hungry but feeling abit grumpy this minute so not wanting to eat. Will no doubt have a pack later!

x

Nee? Grumpy? anything up hun?

I am now ......she says after eating a maccy d's ooops mind you I did only have small chips and a chicken wrap (£2.50 woo hoo)

Had a row with the OH, but all ok now ..... I think eeeek

------------------------------------------------------------

was 100% yest and Monday and today I was good till tonight but didnt go tooo crazy and tomorrow I will be straight back on it before I get too out of control!!

Ill get there!!!

WI...and a gain...Oh well

Weighed this morning, knowing I would have a gain from my last official weigh in.

I did a sneaky weigh in on Monday to see how I was doing and was 17st 10lbs, it was horrifying knowing how much you can jump up the scales again.

Today Im glad to say Im 17st 3lbs leaving me with a 4lb gain!

Well, at least I have got rid of some of it, and Im going to try hard to stick to the plan over this next week to get a good loss on the 17th :D

Back