x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

I feel I have done very well today.

Walked for an hour this morning, then came back had my shake, picked up the car and did a shorter walk, came back and had half a bar (Im finding that soo good) then chilled for a while, I did another 20 mins on the dance workout and my god, my arms and legs are now in pain but it does feel good.

Just had the veg soup, which for some reason tasted bloody beaut' tonight, and then the other half of my bar.

Fingers crossed for WI tomorrow...'Please show a loss, Pleeaasseee'

Wooop woooop well done missy! I always feel really good after exercising..probs should do it more!

Hope u have a fab day tomoz n good luck for weigh in! I soooo hope u have a loss!

Thank you for all your support! Your my angel xxxxxx

Thanks Kae, your my angel too, :D

Ooooh excited but nervous about the scales I have in my head what I want, will be the difference of a treat or a major bad day depending on the result hee hee

Going bed V. soon, soooo tired.

xx

WI and 6lbs down...Woo Hoo :)

Reallllly happy, weighed and have lost 6lbs :party0048:

I wanted to lose 4lbs this week, so to have lost 6lbs with some blips along the way is GrEaT :D

Im having a cheeky day today, (planned) and then no breaks till the 11th Feb, but with the WI of today Im not going to go crazy.

x

I wont, Im having a very bad breakie, but then going to have a cooked dinner tonight, and thats it, back on it full steam tomorrow :)

well done on 6lb :D

Wooop woooop! I am sooooo happy that you had a fabby loss! I am also jealous of your breakie! When I went to the next sale (at an ungodly hour) I had one! An there are about 750 cal in a double saus an egg mc Muf meall!!!! (feel bad yet? hehe) I was like wattt? I was only looking cos I wanted to go back an get another haha

Have a fabby day! R u having a cheeky bevvy tonite? I miss my nights out!

Have a fabby day
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Had a very cheeky day but no cheeky drinking, I have been very abusive to the calories to say the least!!!

I have a doctors appointment at 9.15am tomorrow, so thinking of getting up at 7.30, do half hour exercising, then get showered etc then when I get back take the dog's for a half hour walk or longer but one of them cant go longer than that as he is an old fella, chill for abit then seeing my mate, who wanted to have a pub lunch but I have already said, I wont be having anything, so she said she will eat before she gets me :D then when I am home just relax and watch abit of saturday night tv YAY :)

Im defo not going to let today get in the way, after all january so far has been 13lbs loss, so I wanna make sure I get that over a stone for this month, even better if I can get out of the 17's and into the 16's ...... oooh that excites me

Night lovely people

x

Hmmmm day not really gone to plan so far....

Was well impressed, I got up at 7.30am, came straight downstairs, made a coffee, and then got straight on with my exercise dvd for 20 mins, then sat and had my coffee whilst I cooled down. Had my shower, and got all ready for the doctors, seemed like the day was going so well!!

So I leave, go to the docs (which I avoid where possible and hate with a passion) go to the reception desk to find out they didnt even book me in RAUUGHHH and it was like I was invisible whilst saying that I had been in yesterday and booked the appointment, the response I kept getting was 'you need to pre-book your appointment' Im Like 'I know thats why I booked it YESTERDAY'

So off I came home in a grump, they didnt apologise nor offer to rebook me in Not happy!!!

Anyway, am home now, having yet another coffee, trying to calm down :D

Unbelievable Nee. I had a similar thing happen at the job centre on Thursday - turned up for my appointment only to be told they had moved it to Wednesday, had noone told me? Well obviously not or I wouldn't have been there on Thursday! So annoying but at least I got an apology and a new appointment. There are so many patients looking for nhs services now they think they can get away with anything.

Ahh nee I hte stuff like that! Manners cost nothing! My docs are the same! Anything is far too much trouble for the receptionists! Anyways try not to let it get to you!

How's restart gone?

Xxx

Thanks for the posts against the EVIL doctors rauughh, why do the receptionists seem to be so up themselves!!! they are no higher or mightier than me ha ha!!

Done well today, had my first shake at 12:45pm and only just had my second, I have been hungry but fighting through it :D I even sat in a pub all afternoon, and my friend had food in the end, and I didnt have anything or was tempted ....phew!!

Ggggrrrrrr about the drs... I am thankful, that I can get in pretty much when I want ( with in reason) so thankful..

Well done on the loss last week, the resisting food at the pub, and the exercise! Well done!!

Bloody superior receptionist- manners don't cost anything! Go you with the dieting darling, bet you do the stone in a month easy! Have a good one my darling girl!

Morning,

Managed to get a lay in this morning :D First time in forever I think YAY

Just had my banana shake, and planning on having a soup at around 2pm as I have to leave to go work at 3ish, then Im taking a bar with me as wont get a break from 4pm till we finish at around 11pm so hopefully that will keep me ticking over.

Having a coffee and catching up on Eastenders and then going to try and do 20 mins at least of Urban workout yeeaahhh

Yesterday was a succesful day, and very happy :D

So after I posted I did my urban workout and loved it, slowly got ready for work and left home at 2.15pm, worked from 4pm till 22pm and that was quite stressful, lots of heavy lifting and fitting up, but I kept thinking, 'as much as this is really hurting, think of the affect it could have on my arms...get rid of those bingo wings ;)'

This morning, feeling good, not yet had anything but going to in a minute, Im starting work at 2pm today and going to try and fit in another workout but I am hurting abit today, so not sure if I should allow some rest as I know work can be heavy again today, but I have been told my afternoon will mainly consist of notes, and plotting ready for tonights show, of which I have only been involved in one technical rehearsal so feeling somewhat concerned hee hee

Currently enjoying watching abit of This Morning, after having just watched abit of jeremy kyle, so so tired, but must keep going :D

Oh, also the docs called me this morning, saying they dont know what happened with my booking, still no apology but did offer me a new appointment for next sat, however, when I tried to address how the receptionist had dealt with me, they wasnt interested so I said, 'Im sorry, but I have to say or I will be making a complaint, the women who dealt with me was rude, and acting as though I had no appointment made, there was no appology or offer of a new appointment, and explained how I felt this was disgusting practise for a new patient to the surgery' with this I got an apology!! still, I would have preferred to be more aggressive myself as it really did winde me up!! :D

Last edited:
Back