x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

I'm glad you said something, Nee. Probably the clinic knows, but just haven't got quite enough to get rid of her yet, so your comment will be a small nail. Good on you for such an effort yesterday, you go!

Wooop go nee! So glad you had a wicked day! Well done for sticking!

Booo to the docs still not really offering an apology till u stood ur ground! How rude!!

Here's to another fabby day! Lots of love

xxx

Glad you got a new appointment and finally an apology Nee.

Well done on the diet and exercise as well. Youre doing fab!

Well done.. I still would put on a complaint!

Hope work isn't too bad on the arms...

Just home from work and....

ahhhh.... relax :)

Had a good day, from 2pm till 18.30pm I sat plotting and making notes for my cues...then 18.30-7pm moving flightcases and lighting desks, monitors, wooden desks the lot, so that can be my workout for today. show was at 7.45, and been home 20 mins!!

I had 2 packs (shake and a soup) and 1/3 of a bar, which I meant to go back to but didnt, so going to save it till tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I have an interview in the morning, for a nights job, only admin work :character00148: but it should fit around my theatre work, and if no good, then I have another part time interview friday, so hopefully one of them will come good!!

From tomorrow-friday I only have shows so lots of lay ins ahead, exercise and healthy eating planned :D

But Yay, another 100% day done whoop :happy036:

Morning princess!

wooop well done on another 100% day! How could u eat a 3rd of a bar? hehe I snaffle them down in one! ha

Good luck for your interview you will ace it!

Hope to catch up soon busy lady

xxxxxxx

Been to the interview, was very informal, but went ok, not sure if I will get it or not due to my current job, but will know by tomorrow hopefully.

Just had my first shake and chilling with yet another coffee....all I ever do ;)

Not much to report so far today...how dull :p

I think I have a problem....

I know this really isnt relevant on this site, but I have to say it somewhere before I go mad :mad:

Im sure I have a phobia of people coming to my door, Whilst home, i feel I constantly hear car doors shutting, and worry someone is coming to the door, and if someone does come to the door, Im too scared to answer it.

5 mins ago, someone pulled up outside my house, and I felt funny in my stomach, a pain in my chest and sat still, almost froze, and I just wanted to cry...they didnt even come here!!

What the hell!!! this has been happening since living in our last place which was horrific, and has probably come about because of how bad things got there.

But this isnt normal is it?? :cry:

Funnily enough Im the same Nee. I absolutely hate it when my door goes. Dont know who Im expecting or why it worries me mind you.

i am more curious, and sneek up stairs for a look to see who it is and where they are going... im a nosey parker though!!

well done on the fab days,
good luck with your intereview that you had and will have on friday, i hope one of them will work out for you....
:)

i really get how you feel, i panic when someone unexpected is in the communal landing let alone knocking at my door! i don't know why...

I 'sigh' in a relief that maybe im not alone on this and you wouldnt believe how much I appreciate your posts, after I posted, I broke down in tears, embarrassed of my feelings, But yes, may mention it to the docs as I dont like feeling that way, and I feel fine when Im out!!

Leaving to go work very soon, I have had my soup, shake and 2/3's of a bar, so am all fed for today and hoping water will get me through the night now :)

Sorry for my last post being all low and stuff, but its really quite upsetting, will be back on later to check the other diarys after the show

xxxx

Dont work too hard Nee!

Hee hee Would I ...... ;)

------------------------------------

Back from work and was asked to be in tomorrow for a 9am start, which is good for money but will be a 14 hour day eeek!!! maybe abit less but pretty much :sigh:

Feeling ok though, having a bedtime drink then hitting the soft land known as bed.

Would have spent more time looking through diaries but my battery is about to die, and will take too long to get it etc

So ...Night lovely people

xx

Nice to see how you are coping so well with all thats going on. Well done sweetie-pops. xx

Morning,

Just had my first shake and taking a soup and bar with me to work, I feel totally on plan again, its such a good feeling, like I always try to say, one thing I can try to control is my eating :)

I tried to measure my waist this morning (my measuring tape only fits round my waist and nothing else and only goes up to 48", I need to invest in a proper one!!) and it showed 46" :D 2 weeks ago it was 50 or 51" so that seems promising, but still cant get it round my bust, waist or hips, so will have to do it properly at my mums or something hee hee

Soon leaving for work, and feeling so tired, I really feel a sleepy day coming on

x

Back