x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

glad docs went okay lovely. tests sound annoying but yes you're right better safe than sorry. lol world of warcraft, i played it once and just didnt get it :D

lol yes you are a geek!!!

hope its not anything too serious...

well done on the 16!!! i would love that to happen (but me see the 10s again! lol ill get there. (another stone to go..)

re measuring tape...
have you got one yet?? if not dont! pm me your address and i will send it to you... Ive got loads!!!
but not entirely sure what they go up to.... ill check when i get home

glad docs went okay lovely. tests sound annoying but yes you're right better safe than sorry. lol world of warcraft, i played it once and just didnt get it :D

Thanks hun :) and How can you not get into it, I find it addictive hee hee, nice distraction I think ;)

lol yes you are a geek!!!

hope its not anything too serious...

well done on the 16!!! i would love that to happen (but me see the 10s again! lol ill get there. (another stone to go..)

re measuring tape...
have you got one yet?? if not dont! pm me your address and i will send it to you... Ive got loads!!!
but not entirely sure what they go up to.... ill check when i get home

Oi, less of the geek lady hee hee :p

And thanks, 16's is my next challenge to break, and roll into the 15's woo hoo and you will get in the 10's and its not too far now for you whoop :D

Ooooh Ill PM you about the measuring tape

xxx

----------------------------------------------------

Just had my second pack, finding Im able to hold off the packs longer now which is great and makes it easier to get through the day as by the evening I still have 2 packs to have :)

Been out for a lovely walk with the dogs, not a very long one as took them both, but was still nice :D

Fantastic news on the 16s Nee. Youll be in that bridesmaids dress before you know it.

I hope so hun :D

Have decided now though, that when any of my family torment me with the constant pressures of being a bridesmaid, Im now saying 'yes its an incentive, but more importantly, Im doing it for me and my health' ha ha

Yeay on the 16s hun!! :D Im so thrilled for you.

Morning,

Stayed up till 2am, I was watching a film with Demi Moore where her son drowns and her friend packs her off to scotland and she starts a new relationship with this guy who turns out to be dead, and her ex and new lady are basically trying to make her mad for all her money as she is a famous author, but shall say no more hee hee I enjoyed it though.

Then woke up this morning thinking YAY I had a lay in, to then remember I didnt go bed till 2, so in fact I have still only had my normal hours sleep...bugger!!!

Watching abit of JK, honestly, how do they find these people!!!

Weighed this morning and still in the 16's so it must be true YIPPEE

Not sure what Im planning today, maybe a nice walk, abit of exercise and a little job hunting action seems a good idea :D

hmmmph

just tried a ketostik thing and it was the second light colour think it says -.05 so am I not in keto?

You are and its a good thing Nee. The darker it is the more dehydrated you are. As long as it turns any colour at all youre in ketosis though.

That said if you were really drinking loads its possible it wouldnt even change coz youre flushing out all the ketones.

This is why the sticks can be a complete waste of time.

You are and its a good thing Nee. The darker it is the more dehydrated you are. As long as it turns any colour at all youre in ketosis though.

That said if you were really drinking loads its possible it wouldnt even change coz youre flushing out all the ketones.

This is why the sticks can be a complete waste of time.

oh good, was thinking ...WHAT!!!!

I defo need to up my water intake!!! as only getting through around 2ltrs a day.

That was the first time I have used the stiks before, so this was my first, I thought it had to be dark to show you were in keto :)

------------------------------------------------------

Not long been back from a walk, was really chilly brrrrrrr!! But was nice, just walking and thinking :D

Just had my second pack for today and will have my next around 8ish

Feeling pretty good, but earlier I had a major hungryness come on! but all gone now

xx

nahh you're aiming for a nice light rosy pink my lovely. i remember saying the first time on vlcd i saw that i was so delighted i just wanted to paint my house that colour as a constant reminder lol x

nahh you're aiming for a nice light rosy pink my lovely. i remember saying the first time on vlcd i saw that i was so delighted i just wanted to paint my house that colour as a constant reminder lol x

OOooh thats good news, yay, I think it was the second lightest colour so this must be good news then YAY

PS...still angry ;)

Hey hun!

Woooop You dont know how proud I am to come here anse your doing fabby! well done missy! I hope to b joining you again friday!

I predict a fabby loss friday! good luck missy

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hee hee hope your right lady

xxx

What happened to the Spoiler alert, you little b*gger! I'd taped that film!

Anyhoo, well done you star being in the 16s. How absolutely brilliant. What do you think is making the difference at the mo and helping you to stick to it? Any tips gratefully received. xx

What happened to the Spoiler alert, you little b*gger! I'd taped that film!

Anyhoo, well done you star being in the 16s. How absolutely brilliant. What do you think is making the difference at the mo and helping you to stick to it? Any tips gratefully received. xx

OOps, sorry, still worth watching, I really enjoyed it :)

Thanks, yes its a nice feeling to break into the next stone bracket, but since my weight isnt moving ha ha

Tips... not really got any, other than at the moment, im finding the word 'NO' very useful, or Ive been thinking when there is food around, 'as soon as they have eaten ill have my soup' then ill get my food, and I keep looking into foods that I can have for every weigh day, so Im focussing on my treat but making it healthy but in my head its naughty cos it will be a streak or something hee hee

That seemed like alot of rambling hee hee

Woooop keep it up Hun!

Good luck for tomo. Gawjus lady

xxx

Back