x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Nah one day wont kill you. Not that Id say that on the Exante forum. ;)

Hee hee I know, plus I never go a day on this little calories ( well not for a while anyway)

Hee hee I hope not lady ;)

Yeh, this is what I had planned.....

B - 2 sausages, 2 bacon, 2 eggs, cup of mushrooms

L - Soup

D - Roast chicken, with lots of salad

Instead,

B - Nothing

L - Cheese omelette (2 eggs and 1 slice of cheese)

D - nothing

so 250 cals

Beautiful for a one off :D

Thats not bad going at all. Id try to have one or two packs later though, dont want you going too low on calories.

Nah I havent quite although the two herbalife bars I accidentally swallowed had 140 calories each but other than that all Ive had is some chicken breast so not too bad.

could defo be worse, just have packs now then :)

I will if I feel hungry but hopefully wont ;)

Nice to have the option isnt it?

Ive decided Im going to add my meal at breakfast or lunch instead of dinner. I think that will make it easier for me to stick to coz I wont find it so tough to get through the afternoons which is when I really struggle.

wooop! nee you are on a roll woman! Soooo proud of ya! Hope your having a fabby time! An big up to you on the water! Im sorry but if im out im getting sloshed ha no faffing with water haha

Hope your well chicken

xxx

Nice to have the option isnt it?

Ive decided Im going to add my meal at breakfast or lunch instead of dinner. I think that will make it easier for me to stick to coz I wont find it so tough to get through the afternoons which is when I really struggle.

Sounds like a good plan hun, see how it goes, I must admitt its the afternoons for me where I get hungrier too, no idea why!!

wooop! nee you are on a roll woman! Soooo proud of ya! Hope your having a fabby time! An big up to you on the water! Im sorry but if im out im getting sloshed ha no faffing with water haha

Hope your well chicken

xxx

Thanks flower :D

Just back from the pub now, sober :)

-------------------------------------------------------

Had a pretty succesfull day considering what I had planned so I am impressed.

Been to the pub tonight and had diet coke, just really didnt fancy water, but tbh, diet coke doesnt seem to affect me which is good.

I did eat 5 twigletts though, but they had practically no carbs in so wasnt too worried :p

Tomorrow Im going to have my bridesmaid dress measured EEEK :eek: suppose then Ill find out for definate what size I am!!!

See you tomorrow Miniminers

xxx

Oh my god, Im so tired!!!!

Need to sleep for a million years, hopefully after my coffee I will feel more alive :D

Yesterday went well, before I had a chance to eat anything, my mum called saying they will pick me up so I can spend some time with them before we go to my sisters, and 10 mins later they were here, luckily I was up early and was showered in plenty of time before she called!!

Whilst at mums, wasnt hungry, think it was too early still but mum made a pitta bread with bacon, and kept asking me to have one, which I didnt!! ( I think I was too worried about the measurements hee hee)

Later went to be measured, and the measurements they took were quite a few inches less than what I had down, but also thought there measuring tape's inches looked bigger?? is this possible??

Anyway, turns out Im a size 24 for the bridesmaid dress, so thats whats being ordered, I thought they would have said 26 or even a 28 so I was actually really pleased (yet absolutely disgusted too)

Had no food during the day or my packs, got home around 6pm and then went back out at 7pm to my sisters again for her birthday/house party. At this point I still hadnt had anything so I did eat salted peanuts!!! but nothing else, baring in mind there was 6 pizza's, garlic bread, 10 bowls of crisps and dips.... everything you could really just tuck into!!!

So peanuts.... not sure how good or bad they are, but I know they are good for protein. I did eat quite alot of them too, but nothing else.

Got home at around 2am!! and up at 8.30am this morning, why wont my body allow me to sleep in raaugghhh!!!

Plan on making sure I have 3 packs as feel im missing my nutrients from them

but a chilled sleepy day for me if possible :D

ahh nee i'm super tired too, i feel your pain. thats good news about the dress getting ordered- although its going to have to be taken in a LOT the rate you're going at ;) and always remember that "formal" dresses seem to be sized a lot smaller than high street... x

Inches are inches but I would have gone with the professionals opinion on your inches, I often find I'm measuring the wrong place or the tape isn't as taught as it should be. You should phone back and get your exact measurements!

ahh nee i'm super tired too, i feel your pain. thats good news about the dress getting ordered- although its going to have to be taken in a LOT the rate you're going at ;) and always remember that "formal" dresses seem to be sized a lot smaller than high street... x

Thanks sweets, I hope so, just gotta keep going :)

Inches are inches but I would have gone with the professionals opinion on your inches, I often find I'm measuring the wrong place or the tape isn't as taught as it should be. You should phone back and get your exact measurements!

I took the measurements with me hee hee, and gonna try and get a proper measuring tape too :D

you can do it nee... look at us both right now, melting off the lbs in order to dress up, drink in fancy bars and show the world how slinky and gorgeous is done ;) xx

Excellent news on the dress Nee. And the way youre going that 24 will be miles too big by the time the wedding comes around.

As for the peanuts, just make sure you drink plenty of water today coz youll be retaining water big time after all that salt.

Good point Joanne, although last night along with the peanuts, I was drinking water all night so must have had about 10 glasses, but going to be conscious of that today too

x

I keep thinking that coz I drink my vodka with water it will counteract the dehydration effects. Doesnt work, lol.

Im blaming you for giving me notions Nee. Ive just ate a handful of salted peanuts and finished them off with a handful of almonds, lol.

I keep thinking that coz I drink my vodka with water it will counteract the dehydration effects. Doesnt work, lol.

Bugger, better get some more water down me then :D

Im blaming you for giving me notions Nee. Ive just ate a handful of salted peanuts and finished them off with a handful of almonds, lol.

ha ha and you had omelette too ;)

But all goodness .... kind off

xxx

Back