x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

No, they didnt say anything, just annoyed me cos I hate going dentists or docs and everytime I do, its always a nightmare, hopefully when I go friday it will just be dealt with then

I hate stuff like this because at the end of the day no one knows much about dentistry except a dentist right? For all they know you are terrified at the thought, they havent explained what they were doing or why they were doing it! I would swap dentists if you feel uncomfortable :mad:!

OOOH fancy dresses! Now that sounds exciting! Whens that happening, target?

I hate stuff like this because at the end of the day no one knows much about dentistry except a dentist right? For all they know you are terrified at the thought, they havent explained what they were doing or why they were doing it! I would swap dentists if you feel uncomfortable :mad:!

OOOH fancy dresses! Now that sounds exciting! Whens that happening, target?

Yeh me too, Im sure Friday it will be ok, Im hoping so anyway, plus we have a friend on here who is a dentist so have to be nice :p

ps MF - come do my teeth pleeaassee ;)

And Neon, oooh yes fancy dresses here we come, and yes around our targets (I believe :))

You can do it, darling girl. You are doing it!

Good luck at the dentist. I've told you before haven't I how nice dentists are? Poor, misunderstood souls! Don't imagine the dentist naked. I have been on the treadmill without a t shirt tonight, it's not nice, it's not pretty. It will not help!
You are doing it sweet girl. And I am so impressed!
loooool sowwwy!:p:p
Yeh me too, Im sure Friday it will be ok, Im hoping so anyway, plus we have a friend on here who is a dentist so have to be nice :p

ps MF - come do my teeth pleeaassee ;)

And Neon, oooh yes fancy dresses here we come, and yes around our targets (I believe :))

Ooooh I wanna wear a posh frock!

Bugger bout the dentist! what a effin waste of time!

How u done today pet?

xxxxxx

Ok everyone google Vivien of Holloway and pick your dress for our target get together/show off of newly slim bodies now!! I'm having sailor print or purple satin ;)

That's bullsh*t about the appointment, isn't it? The mirror is just called a mirror. Some dentists use probes, (decay feels "sticky" or soft to probing), and other dentists think that it can cause problems- damage small fissures. But, if you had booked in for an examination, that's what you should have had unless there was a good reason- and then he should have clearly explained what that was!
I can't come and do your teeth, but if you ask for a written treatment plan- temm em your cousin is a dentist, currently touring around Oz or something, and you type it out, (just copy it) I can explain what it all means. If you get fobbed off again on Friday, I'd be looking elsewhere. I know it's a drag, but the early signs aren't encouraging, you need to know what's going on and why!

Ok day. We saw a european tourist today, non english speaking, for an emergency treatment, and the receptionist had a really hard time with the group with her. They wanted a letter saying that it was emergency treatment, so that they could claim on their travel insurance. But, because they didn't speak english, and she had already given them a copy of the treatment records to take with them, (for her dentist at home), which really would have sufficed, they got really frustrated with her. It got a bit messy- three of them yelling in a language she didn't understand. It went on for more than half an hour- I was in the surgery with another patient, but I could hear the commotion. Whilst I get the travel insurance claim business, I can't quite see what they were hoping to acheive by just saying the same thing, louder and louder, clearly she didn't understand!

Hope you have a great day sweetheart!

Had a good day yesterday, managed to squish in some exercise and no bad food, but randomly was starving at abour 12pm last night!!

Today the little brum brum is booked into car hospital again and Im planning on walking home after dropping her off. That will be my exercise today!

Minus four, thanks for your post, will go tomorrow morning and if Im still not satisfied, Ill address it and see what they do, If it was just to have a general check up I wouldnt actually mind, but as I have been having problems since before Oct I just want it dealt with now, I cant hack it all much longer, it really is hurting OOOUUCCCH

have a great day lovely people

xx

Just got in from walking home from the car hospital, took me around an hour and was walking at a good pace and diverting where ever possible through fields and parks (there are quite a few round here)

Made my shake and catching up on Holyoaks yay

sounds like a good day :) :) x

Yes, so far it is a good day :D

Collected my car, that was another 20 odd mins walk from the bus, so Im all exercised up for today hee hee

Car was fine, just had some oil in it, then drove to town and couldnt shut my car door, ended up having to call my breakdown ...Sooo embarrassing!!!

Bought some new mascara, hair dye, some canvasses, gems in pink and black and some paint, Time to put my glue gun to use...OOOOOHHHH Im so excited :D

WI And 3lbs down

WI today and lost 3lbs, YAY, so pleased, really thought I would have sts or maybe lost a pound!!

Dentist this morning EEEEEKKKK

xx

Well done nee! That's super! And good luck today!

Been dentist and had th proper check up, no fillings required but I do need a route canal and crown eeeek and also some gum treatment

Debating whether to have that tooth extracted rather than the route canal, decision of £45 or £198!!

Good news about the three pounds, sweet heart!

Which tooth is it? (Upper/lower, molar, etc? If you start in the centre of your smile, and count backwards, which number?)

Good news about the three pounds, sweet heart!

Which tooth is it? (Upper/lower, molar, etc? If you start in the centre of your smile, and count backwards, which number?)

Thank you sweets :D

its my first molar on the top (my right)

had a nice day so far but dont feel I have relaxed much!!!

The dress come that I posted on here a few days back and I ordered a belt to pull it in abit, and I have put beads on the belt to glam it up abit :D

Then been and got petrol, fags and some money out ready for tonight.

Bistro Live!!! Tbh, not really looking forward to it, (friends 30th) 25 people going of which I only like a handful, but hoping it will be ok! but driving = soberness!!

So as probably is obvious, day off the diet today!!

If I manage to get a nice pic, I may put it on tomorrow or tonight.

We have to leave at 6.30pm, so I need to go now to start getting ready (I still need to dye my hair eeeek!!!)

xxx

Sore head and feeling FAT

Last night was quite good fun, but ended up going on my own, OH couldnt deal with the social aspect of the night, so I went on the minibus and ended up drinking!!

I had about 8 pints of fosters....I dont even drink beer!!! 4 whisky and diet cokes, Mc D's breakie, kfc, the meal out, 2 lemon muffins, and a packet of crisps, needless to say I have no doubt gained the world and in the process have a major sore headache and feel massively fat!

felt rough all day after last night, and had 4 hours sleep!

I am annoyed with myself, as when I do this, I know how crap it makes me feel and spend the majority of the time wondering why I did do it!!

Anyway, tomorrow is a new day, I know I wont be threatened by temptation, not for a week anyway ;) ....although, I now dont have any plans on breaking unless its to have an omelette (my new secret love)

So, roll on tomorrow, so I can get back on plan, this feeling is SOOOO not worth the seconds of enjoyment whilst pigging and definately not worth the 5 or so hours of drinking and having a head like thunder!

Taking myself off to bed, to reflect on my stupidity and to sleeep....sleeeeeeeeep is very much needed now :D

Night lovelies :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back