x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

well done on sticking to water and fingers crossed for oh. hope its the start of a more positive road x

WOOOOP well done chick!

I predict another fabby loss on friday hun! Your doing fab! :D

Heres to another 100% day

lotsa love

xx

So far a good day :)

Went out this morning to the docs with OH, I was able to sit in on it all and alot of things got covered, so feeling quite positive, only thing is it didnt help me.

Then all afternoon had to wait in for the virgin technician guy to sort our internet out, which now seems to have no issues YAY

Have made an appointment at last for the dentist tomorrow, scared to F*** but if anyone recalls I have been having problems with my teeth since before October!!!! Turns out I was quoted private prices and not NHS, so wasnt impressed as had I have known I could have dealt with the issues sooner!!!

So by this time tomorrow I may be gummy hee hee nah, hopefully not!

Not yet had any packs, plan to soon tho.

Just gonna take the 'old dog' for a little walk, nice and short :)

....back soon

hmmmm

feeling weak!!!

cant get the thought of naughty stuff out of my mind and seriously considering doing it

Nooo Nee it's not worth it...

I know its not, but you know when its in your head.....

hee hee

Im just debating whether to just allow it tonight...if I dont ill end up having a full on binge, thats how I roll ;)

I know its wrong, and its close to weigh day, but I also know that when I get this feeling, and dont just allow it, Ill then go completely mad when I can and it wont just be a night, it will be a full on day of ridiculous binge madness

Angry at myself, but also think it might be wiser to just do it

Maybe you could try to limit it to stuff thats not quite as naughty as an all out carb fest although chances are you wont have anything like that in.

What is it you want to have?

an indian or a mcd's

Hmm you could always go for an indian and stick with chicken tikka or the like. If McD's then get a big mac and dont eat the bun. Says me who just had chips and curry sauce and a sausage from the chippy, lol.

Get some tandoori chicken? xx

Hmm you could always go for an indian and stick with chicken tikka or the like. If McD's then get a big mac and dont eat the bun. Says me who just had chips and curry sauce and a sausage from the chippy, lol.

Get some tandoori chicken? xx

Opted for mc d's eeek, had a salsa snack wrap and chips and a donut!!

Annoyed yet satisfied.

So far a good day :)

Went out this morning to the docs with OH, I was able to sit in on it all and alot of things got covered, so feeling quite positive, only thing is it didnt help me.

Then all afternoon had to wait in for the virgin technician guy to sort our internet out, which now seems to have no issues YAY

Have made an appointment at last for the dentist tomorrow, scared to F*** but if anyone recalls I have been having problems with my teeth since before October!!!! Turns out I was quoted private prices and not NHS, so wasnt impressed as had I have known I could have dealt with the issues sooner!!!

So by this time tomorrow I may be gummy hee hee nah, hopefully not!

Not yet had any packs, plan to soon tho.

Just gonna take the 'old dog' for a little walk, nice and short :)

....back soon

Hope all goes well at dentist hun! I feel your pain! My gum on my front tooth went dodgy the other week! I know I should go but I darent! An you know the problem always comes back but ten times worse! I will be ther holdin you hand at the dentist chair! (just imaging him naked pmsl!)

hmmmm

feeling weak!!!

cant get the thought of naughty stuff out of my mind and seriously considering doing it
awww sorry I wasnt here to talk you out of it

(wine has fallen into my trap again tonite! grr)
Opted for mc d's eeek, had a salsa snack wrap and chips and a donut!!

Annoyed yet satisfied.

Eff it! Its done youve done fab so far this week! Pick up where u left off an hope it dont affect ya weigh in!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope all goes well at dentist hun! I feel your pain! My gum on my front tooth went dodgy the other week! I know I should go but I darent! An you know the problem always comes back but ten times worse! I will be ther holdin you hand at the dentist chair! (just imaging him naked pmsl!)

awww sorry I wasnt here to talk you out of it

(wine has fallen into my trap again tonite! grr)

Eff it! Its done youve done fab so far this week! Pick up where u left off an hope it dont affect ya weigh in!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooops to the wine hee hee

whats done is done, will be back on it tomorrow with extra excersise to get rid of what Ive done

Then Dentist to suffer arrgghhh

Back