x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

very- and you can get there if you stay strong now!! x

I know, I think a fag is required...ill be back and have a dream post ha ha

I have lost 4 stone in a couple of years and although a few people have mentioned it, Im not sure I believe them...

I want it to be noticeable, even if only to me, at the moment it isnt, so to get another 3-4 stone off...surely it would be noticeable then, right?

absolutely nee!! theres no way in the world people couldn't notice that amount of weight gone. x

I will get to 13 stone by june/july!!!!!!!

Then after that, it will be mission to lose the last 4-5 stone!!

yay here comes bum kicking nee to sort that pesky excess weight out :D

or should that be...bum bopping :eek:

bum bopping sounds strangely erotic if you're into that kind of thing :D x

Oh yes, didnt you know I have a bum bopping fetish ;) hee hee hee ha ha heee heeeeee

no but you learn something new every day :eek:

:D :D :D :D

Glad you're back on track Nee and 13 stones is a great weight. I feel like a whole new person nowadays and quite often even feel relatively thin. And being a size 16 is absolutely amazing. So just knuckle down and you will be there by summer with no problem.

I hope so Joanne, :D

Hello gawjus lady!

You look very nice on your pic hun! I have the same feelin as you re pic ha! Im looking back an thinkin :eek: did I really go out like that ha! And Im also with you re getting back to it! Im sick of eating an I feel sick and my body feels disgusting Ive decided not to wait till after weekend im back on it today (fingers crossed!)

Hope you can find a suitable way to still follow your dream1 I know it means so much to you and you deserve it! heres to another fab week!

Hope your well

xxxxxx

Hello gawjus lady!

You look very nice on your pic hun! I have the same feelin as you re pic ha! Im looking back an thinkin :eek: did I really go out like that ha! And Im also with you re getting back to it! Im sick of eating an I feel sick and my body feels disgusting Ive decided not to wait till after weekend im back on it today (fingers crossed!)

Hope you can find a suitable way to still follow your dream1 I know it means so much to you and you deserve it! heres to another fab week!

Hope your well

xxxxxx

Thanks Kae, and Im really glad your getting back on it today, it really does make you feel awful the longer you eat doesnt it!!

We can do this

xxx

Oh hun loving the positive vibe!

You can do this hun!!!

Had a good day yesterday then buggered up again last night!!!

Going to really try today to keep within the plan, so annoying cos I know I can do it...bloody food!!!

Although I do think maybe im feeling abit stressed at the moment, which might mean subconciously im looking for comfort? excuse I know but I dont think I even want the food!

What is perfect.... and why is alone...alone?

Ok, think I need to stop saying im trying and then maybe ill just get on with it!!

Had a shake this morning, and then at 2pm had 3 croissants and cheese, then some rolo ice cream, not exactly back on plan at all!!

Im just so distracted at the min with things going on, or should I say not going on, and if Im not careful and get abit more work Im gonna start struggling with the rent next month.

I said to OH last night that maybe I need to rethink my theatre work...yes gutting but needs must and all that, OH wasnt happy about me saying it but also realises I may not have much of a choice.

What is perfect hey? Surely even perfect lifes, with perfect relationships are not 'perfect'?

Why is feeling alone, in someways not a comfort??

Money, as always is the bane (not sure how its spelt) of my life!!!!!!!! :cry:

Back