x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

ha ha :) he was cute just tiny :)

Hi sweetheart, darling, don't be too hard on yourself, you've lost sh*tloads already. You are a success. Already.Ok, nice to yourself from now on, ok? Promise?

***Ooh hang on...Im watching take me out, and my god some old dude is on it ha ha hillarious! Please tell me someone is watching it HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE cute but sooo wrong****

Anyway....... I have been reading peoples posts before doing mine and come across lovely SammyE's and here is what she put
Makes me think of what I want, where Im going wrong, and why the hell am I doing it.

Its hard to understand eating habbits, and I dont wanna be making excuses, Kes and I said in the last couple of days, theres no-one to blame but ourselves for nibbling away and being silly.

Ultimately, I know what I want, I know I can do it, and I need to be strict!

I have spoken to the OH tonight and said how I need more help with my diet, and how Im struggling. I asked that he doesnt mention ANYTHING that might set my tastebuds off, and when he wants food to just get it and not include me, also that before he sits to eat, to ask if I need to leave the room!

Tomorrow, I will be strict, I will avoid everything possible and take my mind off things by walking, or doing my canvass.

Im just under 17 1/2 stone...from a week of pigging!! JOKE!!!:mad:

But I will get back in the 16's by Friday!! and thats a guarantee :D

Sorry for the long post but was needed

xxx

Take me out was hillarious! I thought for sure that old guy was going to get a date with that random zsa zsa lady but then came the dancing.. oh the dancing.
Im glad your getting back on it miss, You have some serious determination and I admire that in you hun :D That post by SammyE you shared was great, she managed to say everything Im sure alot us would want to say but a million times more eloquently :p and I needed that post today so thanks lovely.

Hi sweetheart, darling, don't be too hard on yourself, you've lost sh*tloads already. You are a success. Already.Ok, nice to yourself from now on, ok? Promise?

Thank you sweets, still have a long way to go and like everyone, I hit my stumble again, but feeling loads more positive now, so yes, I promise :D

Take me out was hillarious! I thought for sure that old guy was going to get a date with that random zsa zsa lady but then came the dancing.. oh the dancing.
Im glad your getting back on it miss, You have some serious determination and I admire that in you hun :D That post by SammyE you shared was great, she managed to say everything Im sure alot us would want to say but a million times more eloquently :p and I needed that post today so thanks lovely.

Ha ha the dancing was the best bit ;)

Thanks hanz, sometimes my motivation just flys out the window but think im feeling back on it today! SammyE's post just said everything I was feeling and I knew I could never have put it as well as her :D

Glad it helped you too xx

--------------------------------------------------------
Weighed this morning was 17st 8lbs EEEKKK :eek: Very upsetting, but with just being good for half a day Im down 1lb hee hee

Really dont think I will cave in today, I sense a good day ahead of me :)

xx

5pm and still ok...

So far I have had a shake and half a bar, so pleased, I am having little urges but I know I can fight them :)

gonna have a soup within the hour :D

had my soup and half a bar at around 5.30pm ish felt fine, until half hour ago so I had another pack to top me up till tomorrow.

But to be honest, Im so pleased as means I have survived one day with no cheats whoop!!

Well done!

Keep going.. you cab do this!

Hey Hun!

So sorry I've not be here to return your support! I am
a bad mini friend!

How's day 2 gone?

Lotsa squishy hugs
xxxx

Glad you found my post helped :) Ive decided to start posting a bit more in depth rather then "good day... didnt cheat" "bad day... stuffed my face" haha with the hope it will help me stay on track.

Thanks all for your posts :D

Another good day done and on 3 packs not 4 like yesterday!

Really pleased with myself :) I worked today, parked my car away from town and walked in and back home to it after finishing and when there I always have the urger for some Oliver Adams scones, I decided I would see how well I am feeling by going in ... yes its a strange one, but its a way to test myself as to where Im at...so I went in, and bought a chocolate caramel shortcake slice, kept it all afternoon and gave it to the OH when I got home :D so yep, I think Im ok.

Was on my feet all day apart from at lunch, where I enjoyed sitting! Had a shake before I left this morning and then my soup and bar tonight when I got home at 7pm.

Feeling pretty satisfied in terms of hunger at the moment and the scales this morning had gone down so that made me happy!

SammyE, keep up the long posts, I love reading meaningful things :)

kae, your not a bad mini friend, your lovely, and you have had other things going on, so shut it ;)

JoanneM, Kellie, MF, Kes and Hannata, thank you, it makes me feel so much better with a few words of encouragement...keep it up ha ha :D

Tomorrow night Im taking my parents to my Theatre to watch a show, really looking forward to sitting and watching one instead of doing stuff from a height or something hee hee

Off for a little nosey then bed by 11pm

xx

Well done hunny. Your doing amazing! Keep it up!

hey chickie! Hows ur day been?

xxx

So proud of you Nee. I don't know if I could deliberately subject myself to temptation like that and resist.

Thank you, I know, Im a brave soldier :D

Well done hunny. Your doing amazing! Keep it up!

Thanks kes, will keep trying :)

hey chickie! Hows ur day been?

xxx

Hey hun, Has been a good day thanks, 3 days done now :)

xx

----------------------------------------------------

Survived another day with no naughtyness, did have a moment earlier when I just wanted to eat but not enough to actually eat!!

Watched the show tonight and was really good, was about a married couple in the war, he goes off to fight and is beleived dead, so she meets a new man and 3 yrs on is due to get married and is told then that the husbund is still alive....so on and whatever, I enjoyed it, and my parents did too!

Day off tomorrow so will be on then to have a better nosey

xx

Morning world :D

Still doing ok, and had a cheeky weigh in this morning and Im down 5lbs, but not going to officially weigh until Monday as that gives me a full week of losses, so hoping the weekend can make a bigger difference, I so wanna get back into the 16's again!!

Today I have an interview at 12pm then going into work after that to finish off my prepping for the show next week, hopefully ill finish early enough to come home and enjoy my evening...no doubt watching embarrassing bodies hee hee

I had asked my friend a few days ago to go for a drink tonight, but she has voluntarily since invited 2 other friends with partners, my OH wont come which they know he wouldnt as he suffers with anxiety so feel abit miffed about it (at my friend not my OH), so instead Im going to come home from work and enjoy my evening with my partner!!

Tomorrow I have off, no plans yet!

Back